"Ana, Alpha Marcus said to cut training short today. He said for everyone to go home and get ready and in a fresh uniform. Alpha Black is on his way right now!" He finished frantically and wide eyed.

I didn't show my surprise but I nodded and turned to the other warriors waiting for my instructions.

"Alpha Marcus has an important guest coming onto our territory today. Return home and freshen up. I want you back and dressed in uniform within the next two hours. I will assign two warriors to accompany me while running a double loop of the border in case those rogues are lurking too close. You're dismissed" I finished with nod.

I pulled Theo and Zach to the side to tell them we'd run the border in thirty minutes time. We all dispersed and went our separate ways.

I made it home within fives minutes of running. I unlocked my door and went straight to the kitchen. I was starving and made myself a steak but thought again and made a few extra, knowing Theo will show up hungry and too lazy to cook himself.

I mind linked him to get his ass here to eat before we go for patrol. He responded quick and was here within the next ten minutes. I was about done with the steaks and loaded potatoes along with some grilled asparagus, when he bursted through the door and made his way to the kitchen island.

"Hungry?" I said laughing at his childish behavior and setting a plate of food in front of him.

He nodded and dug in. I made my own plate and sat next to him eating with more elegance than the animal sitting next to me.

He finished before I did,  "You get dishes, I cooked mister" I said smugly, knowing he can't argue with me.

He huffed and turned and started doing the dishes while I went upstairs to shower and get into official uniform. I finished and added some mascara. As I was walking downstairs to get my boots on I heard a low growl.

   There, stood Alpha Marcus and Theo having an intense conversation. About the rogues no doubt. I cleared my throat and they both turned to me. Marcus took a step towards me and put on a smile. I walked towards them and stopped a few feet away. 

"Alpha Marcus, I wasn't expecting you?"  I said questioningly, with a raised brow. 

"Oh I had forgotten to have that pup tell you I was going to stop by. Alpha Black will be here in less than an hour. I'd like for you and one other person escort him into the territory, as you are my most trusted warrior" he finished with a sickly sweet smile that creeped me out to no end.

"Of course Alpha, I have to run a border check and I'll be back to escort our visitors on time" I said.

He nodded and clasped his hands, walking towards the door.

     Before leaving he turned back towards me and said, "See you later" and winked at me.

Gross. As the door shut, Theo looked at me.

When we were sure the car was gone and far enough away he said, "If he even looks at you the wrong way I might kill him next time" I laughed and as I was getting my black combat boots on I looked to see he wasn't laughing with me and I stopped.

I sat, finished doing up my boots and stood.

"Theo, he won't do anything to me. He's afraid to, and even if he did I can handle myself. I'm a warrior not a house wife" I finished as I walked back towards Theo and hugged him.

He rested his chin on the top of my head and sighed. I pulled back and smacked his arm, "Alright slow poke let's go do patrol and get back, we don't need another person. It'll only slow us down" I said as I locked the door handle and walked out after Theo.