She allowed him to wash her. Allowed him to worship her body, loving the feel of his light touch and the way he pressed kisses to each section of her skin once it was clean.

When he was done he stood before her, his hands resting on her waist, fingers digging into her skin.

"Are you okay? After last night, you don't, regret it or anything, right?"

His eyes searched her's for confirmation, knowing if she were to say she did, it would crush him.

"Not even a little." She whispered, standing on her toes and bringing her lips to his. She walked them backwards until his back was pressed against the cold tiles of the shower stall, never breaking their kiss.

Blake glanced up, smirking as he noticed the shower head for the first time. It was removable and an idea immediately came to mind.

His hands pressed at the sides of her neck and he spun them around so that Blair's back was to the wall. He reached up, grabbing the shower head, not missing her confused stare.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her, waiting patiently until she nodded ever so slowly. "You'll like this, I promise but if for some reason you don't, we'll stop."

She bit her lip but her eyes shone with curiosity as he turned her around and pulled her against his chest, her back pulled tight against his front.

He adjusted the knobs on the fancy shower head until it was set to massage, the water spraying in unique patterns and at a variety of tempos. Blair's breathing was already heavy in anticipation as he lowered the device between her legs.

The water shot against her, hitting her perfectly at her core and her legs almost instantaneously went limp, allowing Blake to hold her up. Her body, still tender from the night before, was surprisingly quick to react.

She yelped at the feeling of pleasure that shot through her as the warm water pulsed against her most vulnerable flesh. Dissolving into a fit of whines she threw her head back against him. Blair moaned loudly and Blake forced himself to swallow the noises trying to escape his own throat as he watched her quake in pleasure.

"Oh, God!" She cried as Blake moved the water closer to her clit, intensifying the sensation for her.

She groaned and her body thrashed in his arms as she fought off her orgasm.

"Let go, baby." He whispered, "come for me." His voice strained as he adjusted the setting to a more powerful one and she screamed his name as she fell over the edge. Blake was practically salivating, his dick fully erect from the show she'd given him. Hoping she enjoyed that as much as he had enjoyed simply watching her fall apart.

He pulled her up, clutching her to himself and placing the head back in its holder before turning off the tap and grabbing a towel for each of them. He dried her off, then himself, lifting Blair against his chest and carrying her back to the bed.

"Come on, love. We've got bus call in thirty." He whispered as he set her down and brought her a change of clothes.

"Well, hey there Virginia! I don't know if you know this but I actually grew up not too far from here. It's been a long damn time since I've been back but I'm so very glad to be here with you all tonight. I've got one last song before the boys of Paper Parachute..." she trailed off and smiled as their screams rose. "Do you guys know them?" More screams. "Yeah they're pretty great. The lead singer is kind of hot too." She joked and the screams intensified. "Well, they're amazing and they can't wait to play for you, so I've got one more before I let them take it away, and this one is called Dark Blue!"

It was so surreal to basically be playing her hometown. She had so many memories in Virginia. So many painful and bittersweet memories. She wished she could say she was back on better terms with her family. It had taken her days to make the decision but she had eventually added them to the guest list and sent them a message, saying she was in town and hoped they would show. On the last song of her set she still couldn't bring herself to look over to the seats she'd reserved for them. She knew if her parents weren't there it would break every piece of her heart.

Her last song of the night seemed only fitting for the mood she found herself in. She hoped that this town that had brought her down before wouldn't cause her to return to the dark blue she had once known.

"Thank you, Virginia. It's been lovely to be back. I'll see you in a bit!" Her outro played over the speakers and she tried to remind herself to listen to her own advice

There's a wild thing that exists in all of us. It lives in our passions, in the people we love, in our subconscious thoughts, our beliefs. It's even made a home in the darkest parts of us but we can't be scared of it. We have to become it.

Blake met her at the side of the stage, sweeping her in for a long kiss.

"You were amazing as always baby. The joke was cute too." He smirked "Glad to know you think I'm so hot. I'll see you out there!" He said, offering her one last kiss before moving into position while she headed down to find Brooke to have her makeup touched up.

"Blair!"

The sound of the familiar voice made her heart lurch. She was scared to turn around, scared to hope, scared it might be too good to be true.

She turned anyway. Coming face to face with her parents for the first time in nearly three years.

An: so apparently I'm just hellbent on writing smut rn? Enjoy, I guess?

So the fans?

The little shower scene?

Her parents?????

What's gonna happen?

The outro is from Alessia Cara's Wild things!

Vote and comment! Please share this story, I'm really proud of it and would love for it to get some more readers!

Ily,
Sav 🖤