“Hyung!” Woozi gleefully said and came running to hin as well.

His eyes met mine, I remained unfaze and didn't looked away. It was like we were measuring each other with a starring contest, our starring contest were put to an end when Jisoo walked towards him, pulling him into a tight hug.

I was dumbfounded after seeing Kim Jisoo hugging that guy named Suho! I felt my chest contorted in pain, seeing how happily she hugs that guy.

I felt someone tapped my shoulders.

“I'm no love expert nor have I experienced falling in love but...if you can't take the pain anymore, just give me a heads up so I could prepare a session with you” Nam Joon hyung whispered at me. I clenched my fists, and kept reminding myself that I don't have the rights to act like a jealous boyfriend.

Yoongi announced a celebration, I badly wanted to turn down his offer but Yoongie hyung was persistent. Nam Joon hyung smoothly excused himself because he had an emergency in his work. So the four of us entered Woozi and Yoongi Hyung's apartment, and sat around the table full of food that we brought home.

“My Jisoo, how have you been?” Suho sweetly asked to Jisoo as he put a piece of chicken on her plate.

I was silent the whole dinner watching the two of them talk, that Suho guy keeps on sweet-talking with Jisoo calling her ‘My Jisoo’.

“I'm fine oppa, how's Kai oppa? When are they going home?” she said obviously excited.

Kai? So she knows Kai's whereabouts? Not that surprising, but still...what's with the excitement?

That Suho guy acted like in pain as he cleched his hand on his chest.

“Ouch, I'm wounded my Jisoo, why asked about Kai when I'm right here?” he said.

Jisoo chuckled at his action that made me frown even more.

“Tae-Tae-ah are you ok? You've been quite this whole time and you keep on frowning” Yoongi hyung asked, feigning ignorance despite of knowing how I truly feel, so I darted my death glares to him and he just smirked.

I looked at Jisoo, and I was quite startled to see her right in front of me.

“Kim Taehyung-ssi are you sick?” she asked worried and touched my forehead with her arms while doing it to herself with the other hand.

My face heated up and I'm sure as hell that I'm flushed red right now!

“J-Jisoo-ah...y-your...touching him?” Suho asked with disbelief as he looked at us but we weren't paying attention.

“Oh my, your burning hot...and your ears are red!” she exclaimed and touched my ears...fvck!

I side-eyed at that guy Suho, who is clearly shocked at Kim Jisoo-ssi's action. I badly wanted to smirk at him and say ‘In Your face’ but chose to keep quiet instead.

“Kim Taehyung-ssi?” My eyes diverted back at Kim Jisoo who's still infront of me.

I cleared my throat as I looked at her closely.

“I-I'm fine, just a little tired I guess” I reasoned out.

“of course hiding your feelings and seeing a rival will take your energy away” Yoongi hyung sommented as he kept on eating.

“What do you mean oppa?” Jisoo asked Yoongi who just shrugged.

“I think you should go to your apartment and rest Kim Taehyung-ssi you've worked so hard today because of me, I can't thank you enough.” She sincerely said and so I smiled and patted her head which became a habit of mine this past few days.

“I'm fine, don't worry about me” I said.

She walked me to the door of my apartment and that Suho guy is following us close behind.

“I'll ask Woozi later to bring you some food and medicine.” she said.

I nodded, I looked at Suho, and it's visible in his face that there are a lot of questions popping out of his mind but trying so hard not to ask in my presence.

“I'll be going in then, tomorrow let's meet up like the usual.” I said and patted Kim Jisoo's head.

“Good night” I said and Kim Jisoo nodded with a smile.

“Good night” she responded. And so I went into my apartment with a wide smile and freaking loud and fast heatbeats. I quickly entered my room and sat on my bed.

Geez...I guess I'm falling hopelessly...

Will it be ok?

Will Jennie understand?

Will Kim Jisoo...like me the way I do?

“ugh! This is a mess!” I yelled and dropped myself on my bed.

-------------------To be continued...

Things will get messy...kidding🤣😅

-Cupid's Descendant