He widen his eyes but nodded.

I took a deep breath, teleporting to Olympus with one thought in mind.

I teleported right next to the elevator, luckily not catching the attention of the guards which are next to it.

"Since when we're there guards" I whispered out loud to myself as I hid behind it

'Since Void took over I suppose' Order said 'Now, what's your plan?'

"Don't have one" I said.

I heard him groan.

'This is the primordial of the universe, the most powerful being alive we're taking about and you don't have a plan?' Order said.

"I mean, I do, but you won't like it..." I said "That's later anyway, could you help me turn invisible?"

'Of course I can, but be careful, I assume Void trained them to sense my magic' Order warned.

I nodded, prepared for anything.

I took a deep breath.

'I would have assume that the other demigods are my enemies as well' I thought to myself, reassuringly 'including Ava'

I swiftly moved past the guards, who didn't notice a thing.

I started my track to the Olympian throne room, which was lit up in the night.

'I cannot sense she is controlled but the others...apart from Jason I believe are. My...previous attempt of possessing him made him immune to it. I can sense he's acting' I heard Order say in my head 'which might come handy if something was to happen to you as he can host me if I am not...well'

'How do you-'

'Know?' Order asked 'Destruction to the balance of the universe is being taken place, I can sense the curse eating away the personalities of the gods and whose under it'

I froze, shocked.

"E-eating away?" I whispered out loud, in shock.

'Do not panic, everything will be alright as soon as we get the curse off of them' Order said, making me take a shaky breath.

I didn't realise that they were being stripped away from themselves?

I sped up my pace, getting to the front doors in no time, noticing familiar demigod faces guarding the door...including Jason.

I smiled, praying that what Order said about Jason is true and that he could sense me.

I was only 10 meters away from him when I notice him narrow his eyes and turn to me, making my heart sink.

And then he turned in the other direction.

"I sense him" he said rather coldly in the other direction, catching the other three guards of guard.

"Sir?" They asked.

"By the temples, and hurry. I will stay here" Jason said, making them salute him and run off.

He looked in my direction again as I froze.

"I know you're there Luke, I can sense you" he whispered "I'm on your side the others-"

"I know" I said quietly, shocking him that I'm taking and here "You did a great job Jason, I'm going to try my best and save them okay? I swear upon the river Styx I will"

Now I am a rockstar (A Percy Jackson Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें