Chapter 71: The fight for balance

Start from the beginning

I gasped awake, someone making a noise of shock.

I sat up, confused as I looked around to see myself in my room, which Andy looking like he's seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked.

"You scared the living Hades out of me" Andy said "I thought you were in a coma"

"I was" I explained "Where are the others?"

He kept quiet, making me narrow my eyes.

"Order has already told me what happened" I said.

"I'm sorry okay?" Andy started "I tried to stop it, I really did. But Chaos stopped me"

I groaned out of annoyance.

"Chaos is on your side Percy" Andy said.

"How can I trust you Luke?" I asked, making him sigh.

"I know you have no right to believe me, but just think of this" Andy said, smiling sadly "So many years we've been working together, as demigods, friends and business partners...would I lie to you?"

I sighed, knowing he's right.

"What is he planning?" I asked.

"Originally you were meant to wake up 6 hours after the encounter" Andy explained "But knowing you, you would have gone straight for Void however that won't solve the problem. He decided to put you in a coma so you can be fully rested and resorted"

"But they have-"

"Let me finish" Andy said "For the curse to break for the Gods, for the rest of the people who have been effected they would all need to be at the same place as Void at the same time...which is today with a special event at Olympus to announce your beheading"

"Well thats pleasant" I muttered, touching my neck subconsciously.

"So that is why Chaos wanted you to wait until now, when everyone is together including Void himself" Andy said, making me smile faintly.

"He somewhat believes in me" I said "Kinda like the good old days"

"Stop talkings and go" Andy said "Time is running out"

I nodded swiping my legs out of bed to notice I was already in clothes.

"Don't worry, Chaos magically changed them" Andy said, "Now good luck"

I smiled as I stood up and I walked over to him.

I grabbed Order's sword, confused.

"How did you get that? I thought a Void had it?" Order asked through me.

"Chaos stole it" Andy said as I felt the power run through me.

"Wow, he has changed" Order said out loud bitterly "He would never raise a finger to help me before and now he's helping?"

I put the sword away, making it disappear into thin air, knowing I would need it later.

"He knows this is wrong" Andy said "Now, you're wasting time"

I hugged Andy, which surprised him.

"Thank you Luke, if I get this out alive I am definitely giving you a pay raise" I said as he pushed me off.

His face looked serious.

"You will survive, don't say that" Andy said, making me sigh.

"I won't be the same" I said "promise you will look after the others for me"