Chapter 70: Don't make me do this

Start from the beginning

"She loves you" Ava said, holding both of my hands and puling me to face her "She will break out of it...just don't take anything to heart okay?"

I nodded.

"I know from staying with you for 3 days before I got you out of it, I should be fine" I said, reassuring her.

I looked around, sensing someone in the forest surrounding my house.

'Someone's out there, and I don't think its a fan' Order said.

'It's the others' I replied back 'I can sense Kristy and Nyx'

'We need to fix it' Order said 'Try not to get the others hurt'

'I like your thinking' I said 'You've changed so much...I just wished your brother and father could see that'

He made a small laugh.

I turned to the others.

"As such as I like to do this now, we need sleep" I said, motioning to the door, where Andy was standing, confused "You guys go in...I-I'm gonna stay out here for a bit...try to get myself energised by the moon"

Ava nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, then come back inside okay?" Ava said, making me nod.

"I promise" I said, smiling.

The rest of the demigods nodded and walked into my house, Ava hesitating before following them.

Andy, noticing my strange look, narrowed his eyes, suspicious.

"Percy" Andy said "What are you-"

Using my powers I forced a barrier up, blocking Andy and the concerned Ava from coming out the open door.

Ava touched the force field, confused.

"Luke?" Ava whispered.

I looked away from them and narrowed my eyes.

"I can sense you there" I said, making my old band members come out.

Ava gasped, hearing her bang on the force field.

"Trapping and kidnapping demigods against their will is unlike you" Dylan said, making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not, they're here on their own" I said "Now, what do you want?"

"To see you s-suffer" Kristy said, making me laugh.

'Do you need my help?' Order asked.

"You don't sound too certain about that Kristine" I teased.

'I think I got it' I replied 'My badass acting time'

I walked to them, who were frozen with confusion.

"You really believe that Order is the one with all the evil in him?" I asked, smirking "Don't you remember all the acting I had to do for Nyx? You really think after all this time of being used over and over again that I would still be...nice?"

I laughed as I got close to Kristy, looking her up and down.

"Look how low you got" I said, making her snarl "Look how low all of you got, still second to someone; second to Void...second to me"

They looked at me, mad.

I walked around them, smirking.

I need to get into their heads.

"You're all weak" I snarled "Weak pathetic excuse of demigods and legacies; there is a reason why they abandoned you"

"Luke..." I heard Andy say.