Chapter 69: The Demigods

Beginne am Anfang

However she fainted, Leo luckily catching her.

"Void, you know everyone is stronger than you think" I said "You can't put smoke and mirrors up to blind everyone from what is really happening! You're the villain!"

"No, I'm not!" Void yelled through Adrien, striking at me.

I tried to move but he had me frozen.

I felt his blade slice my stomach, everyone gasping.

"Luke!" I heard Ava say, running up to me.

My ears decided to ring and my vision turned fuzzy but I ignored it.

I need to deal with Void first.

But why does that sword look so familiar?

'That's not just any sword' Order whispered 'That's my old sword, the one that gave you your old curse'

I groaned as I unfroze, making Void laugh.

"Recognise this sword Percy?" Void asked in Adrien's body, moving it around "It's your imposter's sword"

"One, not an imposter" I started "And two, I know how that works, it only works when Order does it himself" 

Void narrowed his eyes.

"Well I'm the creator of this universe so it should work for-"

"I actually designed it so you can't use it" Order said through me "I am smarter than you think father"

He spat out 'father' with so much hate.

Void through Adrien narrowed his eyes.

"Stop being so cruel to me-"

"We know your act Void" Annabeth said, making Void growl.

He turned to me.

"Your lies are destroying my universe!" Void exclaimed "You aren't even meant to be alive, you were meant to die when in my prison"

"Well I got out" Order said through me again "And luckily I did because the universe is crumbling because of your lies upon lies you have told"

Void narrowed his eyes.

"I will be back for you two, and next time, you won't make it out alive" Void said.

Adrien's body jerked strangely before his normal coloured eyes came back. 

"What are you looking at?" Adrien snarled as he noticed I was looking at him. 

I felt Ava grab my arm, squeezing it tight.

"Are you okay?" she asked frantically, making me finally look down at my stomach.

"I'll be fine, I promise" I said.

Using my powers, I used the water in the air to heal myself.

"See?" I asked, making her tackle me in a hug, almost knocking me off my feet.

"Don't do that again!" She exclaimed, making me laugh.

My laugh was cut off by Ava kissing me on the lips.

I smiled as she moved away, making me roll my eyes.

I heard someone cough.

We stopped what we were doing and looked at Jason, who was smirking.

"That is disgusting, you are meant to be mine"

I snapped my head to Adrien and held Ava tighter.

"How can we get him out of it?" Ava asked, sounding worried.

I sighed.

"Either you or Annabeth" I said, making both girls snap their heads to me.

Ava pushed herself out of my arms, shocked.

"Wait-"

"You guys had the relationship with him" I said.

I took a shaky sigh.

"Ava is probably the best, as I'm afraid to say it" I whispered.

Ava held my hand with support.

"I got this okay? I promise it will be okay" Ava whispered.

I looked at her and nodded,  my flaw tearing me apart.

"I trust you" I said.

She nodded, looking physically nervous and pale.

She took a deep breath and walked towards Adrien, forcing myself to watch.

'She doesn't want to do this either, just remember that' Order reminded me as Adrien smirked. 

"Ahh, Ava...you finally realised that I am the better partner" Adrien said.

Ava forced a smile.

"Y-Yes" Ava said, her voice quivering.

I saw something in Ava I haven't seen since she called me over the phone that one night.

Fear.

"Come" Adrien said.

Ava looked back at me.

'I'm sorry' she mouthed, making me realised what she had to do.

Ava hesitated but walked over to him.

"Adrien" Ava whispered "You know this isn't you, I know it wasn't you who hurt me all those times"

Ava put her hand against his cheek, making him flinch slightly.

I narrowed my eyes.

'I fear Void might have effected from for a while, I can sense older magic upon him' Order said, making me look down in thought.

Luckily I did as I heard people gasp.

"A-Ava?" I heard Adrien whisper.

I looked up, knowing what Ava had to do.

She smiled faintly as he hugged her.

"I-I I-m so sorry" Adrien whispered "I wasn't in control of my actions, for any of it. Void he-"

"You can't just say that" Annabeth said coldly.

"Annabeth, enough" I snapped, making Adrien look at me.

I smiled softly.

"Percy, I mean, Luke, I-"

"You don't have to say anything" I said "I had my suspicion about you, since you were a son of Poseidon so betrayal does not run in your blood. I thought it was Order at first, since he effected everyone else...but now I see it was Void all along"

Adrien realised he was holding Ava and let her go. 

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, making me chuckle.

I walked over to him and put out my hand.

"I think we need to introduce ourselves" I said "My name is Luke Jackson, son of Poseidon and Nyx"

"Adrien, son of Poseidon" Adrien said, shaking my hand.

Adrien looked between Ava and I.

"I'm sorry for everything...you guys deserve your happiness" Adrien said.

"And whats why we need to act fast" Jason said "We need to get Luke's band and the rest of the gods out the spell before it's too late"

"Um...guys" Annabeth said, making us all look at her "The deadline is in two days"

I widen my eyes.

"We need to find them, now" I said, looking up at the setting sun "They would be out as Nyx is the goddess of night"

Everyone nodded, making me sigh.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.