Thirty-Five: not so innocent after all

Start from the beginning

I took control and guided his fingers past the aching edge and let him feel exactly how much he was turning me on. The moment his fingers touch my wetness he put his face in my neck, groaning against my skin. I couldn't help but gasp when his fingers took control, sliding in deeper with ease. I let his hand go, letting it do whatever it wanted and held on to him firmly by his neck as I was about to burst in a million pieces.

"Fuck, are you always this wet?" He groanbed against the skin in my neck, his tones vibrating through my entire body.

"Only for you." I gasped, taking in a sharp breath when his finger hit the right angle and I arched my back, closing the gap between us. I want to touch him too. My hands reached down stroking him again over his boxers, eager to take them off but his hand stopped me, intertwining our fingers until he placed my hand back on his shoulder and I looked at him confused. "Why not?" I pouted at him.

"Bells, I won't last long if you do that. Let me put you in a bliss first." He whispered before gently placing a kiss in my neck but teasing me further with his fingers greedily stroking the pleasure spot between my legs. My breathing was quickening and his grip on me firmer when my body stiffened, nearly reaching my high. He surprised me when he slid two fingers inside, coating them with my pleasure. My fingers went through his hair pulling at the roots wanting him closer to me than ever. Before reaching my ultimate bliss, I pull away his hand, leaving us both panting for more, our eyes boring into each other. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I want all of you, now." I demanded, Lukas's eyes widening at my words, his lips parting and all I could think about was him, all of him, the feeling of him burying himself inside me. Him and I finally becoming one.

"But I might not last long enough to make you co-?"

"Lukas, don't tell me what I want, I want you!" I interrupted him. My words clearly affected him as he pushed his groin against me, his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me as close as possible. I felt his hardness between my legs, the anticipation alone sending shivers through my entire body. He let go of me only to grab his wallet before throwing a square silver colored packaging on the desk next to us. He swallowed, looking more nervous than me at this point. His leans in closer to my face, gently kissing my lips, letting them linger before pulling back and ripping the packaged between his teeth.

My mind was already two steps ahead, imagining how he would feel as he let himself glide inside me, filling me completely but I'm pulled out of my thoughts the moment he backs up letting go of me completely.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room!" I male voice yells through the room and I was shocked, gasping while my eyes took in the sight of Lukas hasty pulling up his pants and grabbing our clothes from the floor. I hesitated for a moment, thinking this wasn't actually happening and astounded by the fact I was so far gone I didn't even notice the lock had turned. I hopped of the desk, quickly pulling my skirt down and thanking the little lamp in the corner for making it dark enough not to expose me to much. I folded my arms over my chest, trying to hide my bra from the guy standing by the door, who looks like he's about to play golf with his beige pants and cable sweater draped over his shoulders.

"Get out!! Now!" He yelled, Lukas pushing me behind him to shield me from wandering eyes. My cheeks a thousand shades of red.

"Dude let her get dressed first! Have a bit of respect." Lukas growled at him over his shoulder, while handing me my sweater, smiling ear to ear while all I could do was blush with embarrassment. Oh My god, we freaking got caught.

"Respect! Don't talk to me about respect, you guys were having sex on my desk. MY DESK." The guy in capri pants yelled, throwing his hands in the air. I quickly pulled my sweater over my head, knowing we had to get out of here as soon as possible. Lukas did the same, hiding his perfect chest under his thick light grey hoodie. That's too bad.

"Almost, we almost fucked on your desk nerd, get your facts straight." Lukas chuckled at his own words, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the room. "There is a condom on your desk, have fun with it loafer boy." Lukas sneered while passing the guy and I put my lips in a straight line, trying my best not to laugh.

Once in the hallway we heard the door slam shut behind us followed by the guy on the other side cussing at the air and both of us burst out in laughter. Lukas doesn't hesitate to pull me against him, smashing his lips against mine, his hand not letting go of mine.

"That was insane." I smiled against his lips, my cheeks fuming red.

"What? Us almost having sex or getting caught?" He grinned, looking around the hallway as his words were a bit too loud.

"Both!" I widened my eyes at him.

"We were so close to doing it Bella, it's inevitable, you know it." He said, excitement dripping from his voice as his arms wrapped around my waist and he playfully pecked a kiss on my cheek. "Stay with me tonight? So, I can have you all to myself." He asked, his lips touching my ear and his words sending shivers through my spine in the most divine way possible.

"I can't wait." I whispered, trying to sound sexy but failing miserably. Great move Bella.

"My Isabella isn't so innocent after all. Who knew?" Lukas whispered near my ear, pulling me tighter against him, his excitement still rock hard and it left me wanting more. His Isabella? Turned out his words took me to a bliss after all.

***

💕 Well, wasn't that intense? Aren't they just made for each other? Don't be mad for postponing the inevitable there's so much more to come. At least, there are no more misunderstandings on what the other wants.

👉🏼 Comment and make me smile!

⬇️ Vote if you liked it!

***