Thirty-Five: not so innocent after all

Start from the beginning

I wrapped my legs around him, my short skirt wrinkling up my thighs, exposing my black lacy underwear. His fingers digged into my skin as I sucked on his bottom lip, my hands behind his neck pulling him close. "You have no idea how long I wanted to do this." He whispered against my lips, almost smiling with content that he finally could do what he wanted.

"No, you're right... I don't especially since you have been ignoring me." I said, biting his lip as a punishment. But he pulled back looking at me with confusion in his eyes.

"I was giving you space?" He said, almost questioning me.

"Luke, that's the opposite of what I want." I said, trying to catch my breath from all the excitement he was causing. "I don't want space!" Adding to the longing in his eyes. I felt the door leave my back as he carried me through the room, his forehead against mine.

He put me down on what I thought was a desk, but I was trying not to overthink it. Now is not the time. His strong arms left my legs, which were still wrapped around his hips, feeling his erection poking the throbbing down below. "If we do this, I won't ever give you space, ever." He whispered against my lips which were locking with mine.

"What are you waiting for then?" I whispered in his ear, pulling him as close as I could, his hands holding him upright behind me on the desk. What are you waiting for? How many signs do I have to give you to make me believe I freaking want you, all of you! "I'm not going to beg you Lukas." I said as one of my fingers hooked behind the hem of his boxers, trying my best to tease him.

"Fuck, you don't have to beg. Not even a little, I just want make sure you want this." I bit my lip seductively as I stared at him while he spoke. Idiot, I want you more than anything!

"Lukas, shut up and fuck me." The words leaving my mouth before I would think it through. Lukas smiled at me with mischief, his eyes portraying longing and adoration. The golden gleam of the lamp making his eyes appear grey hazel with golden specs. My hands pulled at his hoodie, trying to take it off. He knew exactly what I was trying to do so he helped and before I knew his hoodie was on the floor, revealing him in front of me, half naked, the tattoos on his skin almost glowing golden in the light. My fingers found every line and traced them, his eyes piercing through my skin, glistening at the thought of never leaving his side.

His hands tug at the hem of my sweater pulling it, together with my top, over my head, leaving me exposed in only a sheer black bralette. When his eyes caught a glimpse of what was in front of him, he parted his lips letting his eyes explore every inch of the sheerness. "You're stunning." He whispered, his fingers pushing a strand of curled hair behind my ear before playing with the thin strap on my shoulder.

Not knowing what to do with the compliment I trailed my fingers down his chest, stopping at his boxers before looking up at Lukas biting his lip, his heartrate clearly raising. I push his jeans to his ankles, letting it slide down his legs with ease. My touch continued on the inside of his thighs, caressing their way up to the bulge in his black boxers like a feather. I trace over his hardness making him gasp and his entire body tensed under my touch.

I caressed him more, up and down, slightly and barely, over his boxers making his face tweak in different direction, his breathing heavy and tense. One of his hands gripping on the corner of the desk, his other cupping my cheek. "Bells, I want to touch you too." Why are you even asking?

My free hand grabbed his, sliding it down over my breast to my stomach, to my legs. All, without losing contact with his longing eyes. Not even for a second. His nervous breathing was waving through the air making the most wanting sounds. I guided his hand to the inside of my thighs, he looked nervous like he had never touched a girl, which I knew wasn't the case. His fingers touch the edge of my underwear, widening his eyes and making every inch of my being explode. If this is how almost touching me feels like, then I want it all.