Chapter 29: Shattering Red Spears

Hellow
==================================

"Black Eyes: Vermillion Butterflies." Sanguine throws a red spear as it slowly turns into red butterflies going towards Scarlet & Scathach.

"Dodge it!" Scathach leaps to the side left as Scarlet leaps to the right. Vermillion shapeshifts into a red katana as Sanguine runs towards Scarlet.

"Scarlet!" Scathach yells out.

Scarlet notices Sanguine, she summons a katana with a black blade and red handle no guard then blocks Sanguine's strike.

"What is your business with Zero?" Sanguine presses on her katana as she glares at Scarlet.

"He's... My father!" Scarlet yells out as Sanguine looks at her with utter shock then anger.

"No! No! No!!!" Sanguine start to attack more violently as Scarlet tries to dodge every strike she made.

"Get your hands off her!" Scathach throws multiple daggers towards Sanguine.

Sanguine just pushes Scarlet away causing her to fall as Sanguine performs a backflip Sanguine faces Scathach.

"You... You... What's your business with him?" Sanguine points Vermillion at Scathach.

"It's classified!" Scathach runs towards Sanguine with her spear.

Sanguine swings Vermillion down at Scathach to which Scathch blocks it with her spear.

"Only one can survive!" Sanguine pushes vermillion down at Scathach.

"Get away from her!" Scarlet shoots a an arrow at Sanguine.

She just pushed Scathach away and caught it arrow with her hand then throwing it at Scathach hitting her shoulder.

"GAAHH!!" Scathach kneels down.

"Mama!" Scarlet yells as she summons the same katana from before and leaps run towards Sanguine.

"Let's go." Sanguine goes into a stance. "Vermillion: Blood Splatter." Vermillion glows blood red.

"Dark Style: Reflective Shock." Scarlet's katana blade glows.

Scarlet gets nearer to Sanguine. "Die!" Sanguine swings her vermillion down as a blood trail follows her katana.

Scarlet blocks it as black lightning shot out of her katana and hits the blood causing it to go back to Sanguine.

Scarlet quickly runs to Scathach as Sanguine was able to dodge the attack. "Mom! Are you okay?" Scarlet asks.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" Scathach tells her. "But." She removes the arrow from her shoulder and stands up.

"I'm ready to finish this!" Sanguine yells. "Bloody Maiden!"

A blood-red glass-like box covers Scarlet, she tries to bang on the walls but to no avail. "Mom!"

"It's going to be a wrap!" Sanguine reverts Vermillion into its spear form. "I'm going to kill both of you!"

"It won't happen." Scathach replies to her.

"We'll see about that!" Sanguine disappears and reappears behind Scathach.

Scathach dodges a strike from Sanguine then retaliates by thrusting her spear. Scathach parries then in a quick move she thrust her spear causing Sanguine to block it before getting kicked on the chest.

"This foolishness... Will cause you your downfall!" Sanguine yells as blood-red light encompass her and an invisible force pushed Scathach away from Sanguine.

Using her spear she stabs it to the floor and looks at Sanguine. "This will end you...."

Sanguine's body is completely covered in a Red Acid as her eyes glowed deep black. "Vermillion Sky: Death's Pierce." Sanguine throws Vermillion at Scathach.

"Gate of Skye!" Scathach was able to yell out before Vermillion was able to penetrate her body but doing damage and causing her to fall to the floor.

Scarlet looks at shock and despair she cried out. "MAMA!!!!"

Sanguine sticks her handout as Vermillion flew out of Scathach's body and onto her hand, she turns to Scarlet then points Vermillion. "You're next."

"I don't think so!" A voice yelled causing Sanguine to look.

"I'm not dying... Yet!" Scathach took a large breath as she hurled a large amount of blood onto the floor.

"Ah... I see you're still alive. But don't worry... That attack was just a lucky shot. It was poisoned so now your going to suffer." Sanguine laughs but Scathach laughed.

"Why are you laughing?!" Sanguine yells.

"Because... I have charge my Noble Phantasm..." Scathach grabs Gae Bolg causing it to lit up in crimson lightning.

"NO!!" Sanguine summons more spears behind her and points it at Scathach.

"Hehe... To be honest, I wish about death... But now... I'm about to get granted by that." Scathach starts running towards Sanguine.

"Dammit!!" Sanguine shifts Vermillion into a katana. "Vermillion Butterfly!" Vermillion glows black and runs towards Scathach.

Scathach summons another spear and throws it at Sanguine to which Sanguine performs a B-twist to dodge it.

"This is the end!" Sanguine yells as she closes in on Scathach.

"Stab and Penetrate, Thrust and Impale, Soaring Spear of Piercing Death! Gae Bolg Alternative."

A bright light covers both fighters causing Scarlet to cover her eyes.

The light slowly dies down as Scarlet was able to hear a shatter she looks at the finale. There Sanguine stabbed in the stomach with Gae Bolg protruding from the back.

Scathach with a large slash mark on her chest.

"Hm... I lost..." Sanguine looks at Scathach's dying eyes. She smiles as Sanguine entire slowly turns into small red butterflies.

Scathach drops Gae Bolg and falls to the floor backward. "No!"

Scarlet catches her and holds her hand. "No don't die! Don't die!"

Scathach puts a hand on Scarlet's cheek. "Stay strong... Help your father... End the war." She puts on a last smile before her body turns into blood-red butterflies like Sanguine.

The doors to the floor flutters open as Scarlet's friends enter weapons ready.

"Scarlet." Shin walks towards Scarlet as she stares blankly at the floor.

"Is there... Something wrong?" Shin kneels down to Scarlet's height.

Scarlet just looked at Shin before hugging him as she buried her head on his shoulder. Shin finally notices Gae Bolg.

"Release it all you want. Don't fret." Shin gives her a few pats on the back.

Scarlet finally breaks down in tears as she hugs Shin tight.

"Is there-" Samantha looks at Shin.

"Sh!" Shin puts a finger up to his lips.

"Oh." Samantha looks away.

"There there Scarlet. There there." Shin pats her head and back as she stops crying.

"Mama... Protected me... Till the end." Scarlet softly whispers.

"And we're going to end it!" Shin stands up and sticks his hand out. "For Scathach."

Scarlet wipes her tears away. "Right! For Mama!" She takes his hand and stands up.

"Onto the next gate!" Shin yells as Scarlet picks up Gae Bolg.

"We're ending this," Scarlet says as she dawns a face of anger.

Vivian and Tera have already opened the door now waiting for them. "Let's go."

==================================

Hello hi. I wanna die!