Chapter 25: Leader's Summit

Setanta: Ha!
==================================

Shade & the gang got back to Kuoh, Japan as he looks around seeing that there in the backyard of Shade's Mansion.

Shade: "Looks like we're here." He opens the door as the rest follows. They follow him up to the living room as they lay the unconscious one on the remaining empty seats as Shade senses the mansion. No one inside.

Shade: 'Strange, here I thought I would be getting a welcoming.'

Shade then smiles as he senses Shin's power at Kuoh Academy. 

Shade: 'Seems like the leader's summit is here... Might as well crash it.'

Shade turns to the gang then clapping as they turn their heads towards him.

Shade: "Alright! I'll be leaving towards the Kuoh Academy, Kuro is in charge for now guard the mansion while I'm gone. Okay? Bye."

Before anyone could protest he already disappeared as a black portal slowly dissolves into thin air.

[Kuoh Academy]

A black portal slowly swirls as the inhabitors of the room get ready thinking its a surprise attack except for two white-haired teens. Shade slowly walks out of the portal.

Shade: "You make me look like I'm the villain."

Shin smirks before standing up from his seat and approaches him.

Shin: "Hello Shade, how's your trip?" 

Shade puts a hand on his hip before sighing. "You know it was a very bumpy ride."

Shin gives out hearty laugh as the bystanders look confused except for Rias' Peerage, Sirzechs Lucifer, and Michael.

Azazel: "I'm sorry but who is this?"

Shade: "We just yet. My name is Shade Akuma, nice to meet you, Mr. Fallen Angel."

Azazel: "Hahaha!! Don't call me Mr. My name is Azazel, the leader of the Grigori."

Shade: "So this is the meeting of the 3 factions. But I can smell a mole."

Vali sweat drops as the leaders and devils raise a brow as Shin smiles. 

Shin: "Continuing on! We have proposed peace to each faction!"

Shade smiles before facing the factions and in mere seconds time freezes, freezing the people in the room with the exception of Kiba, Xenovia, Rias who held on to Issei, Vali, the Four Leaders, and the two gods.

Shade: "Alright who left the vampire with the cat?!" Shocking Rias and Sirzechs.

Shin: "Don't just worry about that look!" We look out seeing robbed floating people. 

Azazel: "Terrorist."

Rias: "They must have to capture Gasper or there is no way for them to stop time! we need to save him and Koneko!"

Shade: "I'm afraid not Rias, someone can control time and it looks like the person's out there."

Shade points out the window as they take a look. Leaning on the gate is a woman stand at 5'2 ft wearing a blue outfit, a haori with the mark of a clock behind it and beside her is a black scythe that stands over a couple of inches over her. She has black hair that's tied to a ponytail, blue eyes with black slits and sclera.