Chapter 18: Problems

Setanta: Cool

Note: I don't own the pictures, gifs and videos etc.
=========================

Legend:

'....' - Kuro speaking in mind.

*giggles* - Action

'...' - Thoughts.

"..." - Normal

"BOOST!" - Skill

========================

After talking to the ORC. Shade goes back to his apartment to which he sees Scathach with Scarlet sleeping on her lap.

Shade: "I'm back."

Scathach: "Welcome back home Honey~."

Shade went to them before turning into a small fox and sitting on her shoulder. He then snuggles to her cheek. He stops before giving her a lick she giggles before showing a letter.

Scathach: "You have a letter."

She then hands him a letter as he sat down beside her before turning back into his human form. He opens the letter. He quickly reads it before closing it.

Shade: "She began."

This causes Scathach to raise a brow.

Scathach: "Who began?"

Shade: "*sigh* Great Mother, she already sent a few troops. One named Absorber and another Corrupter. Both can disguise as normal human beings or people of the past or even worst Gods and goddesses. Though Absorber can consume anyone that lives think of it as a snake, and for Corruptor it can turn a person into half animal/themselves."

Scathach: "Can we beat it? Is there a weakness?"

Shade: "Fortunately yes Absorbers are weak to dark flames and light flames type of weapons but make sure your attack can pierce through it. Corruptor can only be killed by weapons with the color red, black, and white."

Scathach: "Can they attack? How?"

Shade: "Absorbers get their name for absorbing anything alive and moving but first they need to get a hold of it before they absorb it. Corruptors must first get a hold of their target's blood, skin either bumping or hand-holding it then can turn it into like I said earlier with a special book."

Scathach: "How can we spot them in the day?"

Shade: "Great Mother only likes females so try being aware of females now since she already released some of them. Though Absorber can be spotted either eating in restaurants or stalking people. Corruptors are hard but once you see a mark on its chest above your melons."

"It either must be here to capture me, Shin, Ms. Luna, Ms. Samantha, Ms. Trihexa, Ms. Vivian and Ms. Terra."

Scathach: "We'll deal with it. Together."

Shade nodded before yawing then going to bed and sleep.

Scathach: 'Absorbers and Corruptors. Great more things to kill.'

[Ningmorn]

Morning came and Shade woke up. He proceeds to walk to the kitchen before seeing food already prepared.

Scathach: "Morning Honey~."

Shade: "Morning."