Chapter 22: God

Shin looks down at Kokabiel smirking as he sticks his arm out to the side as white magic circles appeared behind him.

"Tengoku: Battle Form!" He shouts as the magic circles changes into triangles then large weapons sticks out of the magic circle and shoots down at Kokabiel.

"Shit!!" Kokabiel starts to dodge the weapons as Shin smiles.

"Too slow!" Shin snaps his fingers as more circles appeared and shoot more weapons.

Kokabiel struggled even more as one was able to hit his wing as the force pulled him stopping his momentum

"Die!!" Shin shouts as more weapons shot down from his portals.

"No!! I won't die to a new god!!" Kokabiel shouts as he summons two light swords and starts to block the incoming weapons but some were able to hit him.

Shin sticks his arm out to the side as the weapon barrage stopped as he look down at Kokabiel before floating down towards him.

He lands on the ground right in front of Kokabiel as Shin summons Exo but it's hidden with wind magic. He slowly walks to Kokabiel as He then smirks before running towards Shin.

Once near Kokabiel raises his swords as Shin smirks and with a single swing.

*SPLAT*

Kokabiel's upper body fall to the ground as his lower half kneels before falling forward.

Shin uses his hand to clean Exo. The barrier then breaks as a person in white armor floats down.

"Never knew Kokabiel was this weak. Getting killed by a weak angel." The person says.

Shin glances up and stops cleaning. "Really now? *sigh* Tengoku: Chain." Magic circles surround the White Armored person as it shot holy chains.

"You think this can stop me?! Divide!" He shouted but didn't work.

"Hahaha!! You can't escape White One." Issei's gauntlet laughs as the one in armor struggled.

"So you've awakened Red One." The one in white says.

"Yes white one and surprised to see you to belittle a god." Ddraig says as Shin snaps his fingers and slams The White Dragon onto the ground in front of him.

The White One looks up as Shin crouches down while glaring at him. "Go and get what you need and leave or I'll send you where you don't want to be. Understand?"

The White One was shaking for the first time as he slowly nodded.

"Good." Shin snaps his fingers as he turns around.

The White One smirks as he raises his fist. "Take this!!"

Shin turns his head and gave The White One a death glare.

The White One stops his attack, swallowing his pride then jumping away to took Freed and flew off.

"Weakling." Shin says as he approaches the devils and Xenovia and behind them is Sirzechs, his peerage.

Shin was about to walk towards them till his phone rings.

"Hmm? So you found him? Wait... What?! Egypt!! *sigh* be with him he'll be an important key. Okay? Okay." Shin hangs up.

Shin was about to fly off till he notices Xenovia and Asia walking towards him.

"What can I do to you two?" Shin puts his hand in his pocket.

The two bows. "We want to thank you for helping us, we wouldn't be able to finish him off, The White One will do it for us." Xenovia says.

Shin sighs and then gave them both head pats. "You two need to train, well I'm off blessings won't give themselves!" Shin crouches down before flying off.

'I better visit Scarlet and tell her what happened to his dad.' Shin opens a portal to Trihexa.

The moment he gets there he looks around. "Scarlet!! Where are you?!!" Shin felt something behind as he summons a scythe blocking an attack.

"Who are you?" A voice asks behind him.

"Shin... Shin Kami? Your Scarlet right?" Shin spins the scythe breaking the weapon of the attacker then turning to face the attacker.

"Yes that's me, Scarlet Akuma." Shin smiles as he unsummons the scythe before approaching her.

"You've grown." He says as he catches another sword blade from above.

"Whose your friend?" He asks.

"Her name is Trihexa." Scarlet says as Trihexa appears behind her.

"Huh? Never knew there was another." Shin sighs before summoning a basketball-sized crystal ball.

The ball starts to glow as it then shows Shade, Gabriel, and A Blond Woman in the middle of the desert.

"Looks like Gabriel did it, he found him." Shin says.

"A fucking Absorber had just to crash the focking plane!!!" He heard a shout as he sees Shade angry.

Scarlet looks at the crystal ball before seeing her dad she looks at Shin then at the ball, "Where is he? Uncle?!" She shouts.

"In the middle of the desert?" Shin replies as he unsummons the ball.

"You need to stay here." Shin points at Scarlet.

"Why?! I want to meet papa!!" Scarlet crosses her arms.

"*sigh* Just listen to me, Ms. Trihexa here will protect you. The devils, fallen angels, and other supernatural monster there is are scared of Ms. Trihexa also known as The Beast of 666." He says as Trihexa perks her head.

"You included The Devils, and The Fallen but not the angels why?" Trihexa asks.

"Because they have me." Shin smiles, "Ms. Trihexa can you protect my niece? My brother won't be happy if he discovers she's dead." He added.

"Hm? Sure why not, I felt her fathers energy and sure to say it's strong." Trihexa agrees.

"Train her too. See you later my niece." Shin summons a portal.

"Uncle!!" Scarlet reaches out a hand to him but Shin smiles and teleports away back to heaven.

Shin sits on the throne and starts thinking. "If the leader summit were able to be achieved and peace is in the three factions, then maybe we can use their help. We made our move Oblivion what's yours?"

He then puts his leg ontop of the other as he looks at the pearly white doors.

'End won't come, when we're is able to fight back.' He thought.

'You have your army, and we have a Shade.' He finished before smiling as he releases his large white wings.

"Heaven is Prepared for War!! Hahahaha!!"

==================================
Setanta: War is coming