Chapter 10: God is HERE!

Setanta:That was weird

Note: I don't own the pictures, gifs and videos etc.
=========================

Legend:

'....' - Kuro speaking in mind.

*giggles* - Action

'....' - Shade's Telephatic call.

'...' - Thoughts.

"..." - Normal

"I am HERE!!" - Angry

"BOOST!" - Skill

=========================
[NO POV]

Morning came by as rays of sun hit a sleeping Shade, feeling enough sunlight has reached his face he woke up and upon waking up. He felt his body very sore. His legs can't even move them a bit and worst of all he shrunk for about 5 inches. He sighed and began to sit up as he kept saying "ow" every second. Of sitting up.

He then looks at Oblivion. He then remove the covers on her as he sees the monster cock that destroyed his ass last night. Heck it even reached his stomach as every time she thrust in, her member could be seen bulging out of Shade's stomach. Completely destroying his insides.

(Setanta:Once again. I would show you.)

He sighed once again as he then proceeded to take a bath.

After taking a bath. Shade looks at Oblivion. Still asleep he put on his uniform as he then went down stairs to eat breakfast. Luckily t'was only Hachi and Vivian.

Vivian: "Morning Shade!" She greeted.

Hachi: "Morning." She greeted.

Shade just waved at them and took a piece of toast form the table and walked away from them as they still forgot about the seals.

[Shade's POV]

I went to my room as slowly time fly by the room fills up. Then the time came as the bell rung and no teacher?

But I decided to eavesdrop on the students.

Studnet1: "What happened to teach?"

Student2: "Meh. I don't know."

So they all don't know. We all then see the door open and. Shit.

(Setanta: Not mine)

(Setanta: Not mine)

She enters the room as she then walks to he desk as every guy stared at her except Kuro's brother's master. She then writes her name on the board.