Chapter 1: New World & First Encounter

Warning: Rape Middle (Not Finished but half)
=========================

[Zero's POV]

"Where am I?" I sat up straight as I look at what's in front of me.

"My head." She then holds her head as she then opens her eyes only to see me. "Ara~ ara~ what do we have here?" She then crawls towards me as I back up.

"Why are you here?!" I said as I was then backed up by a tree.

"You don't know?" She crawled up to me as her face was in front of me. "You tried escaping but I successfully put a seal on you."

"What do you mean?" I turned my head.

"Well while you're trying to escape I put a soul chain on you." She then raise her arm as a blue chain was attached to me. I follow where the chain was leading and it lead to my neck.

"Why on the neck?!" I shouted as I try to pull on the chain.

"Well it was the first thing I thought of..." She pauses before whispering into my ear. "Pounding your throat~." She cooed.

I blush as remember the curse she put on me. "Nevermind that. Question is where are we going to live?"

"How about at that house?" She points at a normal house.

"But a person already live there."

"I am a bit hungry." She then stood up and proceed to walk towards the house.

"I hope it isn't messy." I mumbled.

As time went by only a few minutes later I receive a call. I accepted it.

"Hello?" I greeted

'We can move in now.' Said by a familiar voice.

"*Sigh* What did you do now?"

'Just come here!'

"Alright."

I stood up as I then walk towards the house. I enter the house by opening the front door and walking in. I took off my shoes as I walk through the entrance and ends up at the living room. I survey the room seeing it normal but as I turn to the sofas I see mom almost as twice or thrice my height.

Once she saw me she crawled towards me as she had to go on all fours just to walk through the living room to get to me.

"What do you think?" She ask.

"It's alright. But you'll have to change into you're human form."

"Do yours first."

"Fine." I then change my hide my ears and tail and change my overall look.

" I then change my hide my ears and tail and change my overall look