Chapter 28: The Right & Left Leg

A clanging sound was heard as Shin strikes The Right Leg's blade.

"Interesting." The Right Leg says.

He then swipes up and kicks Shin on the stomach sending him flying to the room's wall making a lot of dust.

"Shin!" Tera yells as she prepares a large ball of light.

"Oh no you don't!!" The Right Leg throws his katana at Tera hitting the ball exploding in the process.

Tera crashes to the floor making a crater. She gets up but not before bending backward to dodge a blade from The Right Leg.

Tera kicks him away as she leaps back. The Right Leg skids across from her as she regained her stance.

"You still stand? Hmph. Catch this! Blade Technique: Shadow's Dance!" The Right Leg's Blade glows black.

"Only Shade can do that!" Tera summons a light ball. "Sunlight Flame!"

"Too slow!" The Right Leg appears in front of Tera before swinging his katana in all directions hitting Tera and inflicting deep wounds. "Get back!"

She kicks him back as The Right Leg leaps back to avoid the kick. Tera falls to one knee as she looks at The Right Leg with one eye left the other bleeding, with blood going down her jaw she glares at the Right Leg.

"This is your end!" The blade of his katana starts to glow. "Blade Technique: Wind's Web!"

He brings his katana down as a web-like slash goes toward Tera.

*Splat*

"Huh!"

Shin stands in front of her as he takes the hit. "Shin!!"

Shin falls to the floor kneeling as his wounds slowly heals. "Don't worry about me mother." Shin pants as his body gets engulf in a white aura.

"I'll finish this." Shin summons Evo. "How about we spice it up!" Evo burst into white flames.

"Let's do this then." The right leg's katana turns red.

"Mother, please support me. The skills I'm going to use will continuously drain my mana." Shin tells Tera.

"I got you," Tera replies making Shin smile.

"Here I go! Light Technique: The God's Greatest Sun!" Shin's body radiates Heat while having an aura of yellow, orange, and red like a sun, he bends his knees then pushes himself towards The Right Leg then runs towards him.

"Divine Healing!" The entire floor glows green. "I have a few minutes to keep this up before getting an empty tank!"

Shin dodges a swing from The Right Leg. He swings Evo up as The Right Leg leans back then doing a backflip. "Blade Technique: Wind's Willow!"

The Right Leg swings his katana in all directions while in mid-air as Shin dodges everything. "I know who you are now!" Shin yells making The Right Leg Smirk.

"Yell it! Blade Technique: Triple Water Waves!" The Right Leg raises his katana the slamming it to the floor as three waves rise up like a claw going towards Shin.

"Light Technique: Burst Cresent!" Shin crosses his arms as Evo glows white. He swings Evo at the waves as a cresent moob like slash cuts the waves.

"Meet your end! Valor Yuusha!" Shin yells out as he holds Evo with both hands pointed downwards. "Light Blade: Great Sunlight Slash!"

Evo's blade shoots out a beam of light with the colors representing the sun. "Looks like he found out." Valor drops his katana.