Chapter 12: A Bet and Training?

Setanta:Hey Its been awhile

Note: I don't own the pictures, gifs and videos etc.
=========================

Legend:

'....' - Kuro speaking in mind.

*giggles* - Action

'....' - Shade's Telephatic call.

'...' - Thoughts.

"..." - Normal

"I am HERE!!" - Angry

"BOOST!" - Skill

=========================

[Shade's POV]

She was just about to answer till a maid answers for her.

???: "He is Riser Phenix, he is the heir of the Phenix clan and Rias' fiance." She said.

Me: "Thank you. So Red your this twit's fiance and why do you need my help?" I ask.

Rias: "I don't wanna to marry him. He and I are being in a forced marraige." She answered.

Me: "Really now." I said before looking at Riser.

"...Really?" I said. "This one? Really?" I added.

Riser: "Riser, doesn't ike what you said to Riser." He said.

"You bettr apologize to Riser before Riser kills you." He added.

Me: "Fucking hell. I've killed more respectable and great Black Pheonixes than this bastard!!" I shouted.

Riser: "Riser doesn't like what you said to Riser!!" He shouted before standing over me.

Me: "Shut up. Before I make you!" I replied back.

Riser: "Take back what you said to Riser before Riser makes you!" He retorted.

Me: "Make me." I said glaring at him.

[No POV]

Riser then proceeds to throw a fire ball at Shade as he just stood there letting him to get hit.

As Shade got hit Riser laughs and the ORC Club were worried.

Riser: "Hahahaha Riser told the boy to take it back but didn't and so Riser had to kill him." He said.

Shade: "Is this flame or am I taking a shower?"

Shade stopped burning as the ORC were shocked as well as Riser.

Shade: "Just because you can wield fire you immediatly become a pheonix."

"But enough violence for now. I already fought four people earlier and almost killed them but I let them live to fight another day." He added.

Shade then sat on the desk of Rias as Rias and Riser talks or argue.

Grayfia: "Lord Gremory and Lord Sirzechs knew this would happend and as such,I have been charged to carry the last resort if no agreements is reached." She stated with a neutral look gaining Rias' attention.