Request- Clay Jensen

(A/N- I assume that most of you will have seen season 3 of 13RW but if you haven't maybe don't read this.)

"How are you doing?" I ask.
"Don't do that."
"Do what?"
"Look at me like that."
"Why? I'm worried. You shouldn't be in here. You didn't do it. You know you didn't do it. So why are you sat in here doing nothing." I rant.
"You can't do anything about this. There's no way of proving that I was with you." Clay pleads.
"But... there has to be something. You were with me that night! If you'd let me tell them I was with you while you were driving around they wouldn't have any reason to keep you here." I protest.
"Y/N... I know you want to help but maybe it's best to just stay out of it. If you keep coming to see me, they might think that you were some sort of accomplice. I don't want to drag you into this."
"I can't just leave you in here-"
"-But you have to." he says sympathetically.

I sigh and get up from the chair, leaving in silence. I don't know what to do but I have to do something. I storm out of the visitation room and walk straight to Ani's house. My knuckles pummel the door as I try to catch the attention of the inhabitants. The door swings open and luckily, Ani answers the door.

"What do you want Y/N?" she asks.
"You need to help me." I reply bluntly.
"With what?"
"Clay is in jail."
"What why?" she says as she closes the door quietly.
"Because they think he did it."
"Do they have any evidence?"
"The only 'evidence' they have is that he wasn't in one place, he was driving around at the time Bryce was murdered."
"I thought you were with him?"
"I was but he won't let me tell them because he doesn't want to get me involved."
"Well bullshit. If it will help him then you have to."
"I know but... It may help him but what if it doesn't. What if it just ends up with me in jail as well?"
"It won't Y/N. I promise."
"I want to do something but I don't want to make things worse..."
_____________________________________
This was requested by C_ROCKER31 so long ago that you probably forgot that you requested it. Nevertheless, here it is. Hoe you like it :)
- Dani x