You're badly hurt

(This includes some severe topics so if you are sensitive I wouldn't recommend reading this)
————————————————————
Jughead- The gargoyles were taking hostages and you were one of them. They wanted information to use against Jughead. but you couldn't betray him... so you took the beating. When Jughead found you, you had two black eyes, a few broken ribs and a bleeding lip. Jughead was furious.

Archie- You were with Archie and his dad that day in Pop's. Fred wasn't the only one that got shot. Archie was so panicked he didn't know what to do. When you finally woke up he engulfed you in a hug and didn't let go. He wasn't going to let the Black Hood hurt either of you.

Reggie- You couldn't take it anymore. The constant ridicule. The whispered comments. Everything it got to you. You were done. You got home ready to go. So you did. You brushed the blade against your skin multiple times and then blacked out. You woke up next to a crying Reggie clasping your hand.

Kevin- You tried to warn Kevin about the farm. They found out. They weren't happy. Evelyn gave you a bit of a beat down... in the middle of the school hallway. Kevin didn't really care. He said that I had to let loose. Not only were you physically hurt, your mental state was awful.

Jason- You were visiting Jason at is house. You were already so nervous, so when his parents and sister started verbally abusing you, it didn't help. They didn't stop until you got up and left. Jason had quickly followed after and instantly apologised. You got over it, but it did bother you for a really long time.

Sweet pea- The Ghoulies took you. You and Jellybean. Jellybean got out the easy way. You had to fight a bit harder. They set the shed that you were in on fire. You managed to get out but not without a few scars. As soon as you got out you collapsed and you don't remember anything until you woke up in the hospital, with a sad Sweetpea next to you. He never left you alone again.
_____________________________________
Sorry that Sweetpea and Jughead's are so similar.
- Dani x