Request- Clay Jensen

(Danielle's P.O.V)
"Alrighty, who's ready for date night?" I said as Clay opened his front door.
"Hey, Danielle!" He beamed. His brown hair was wet, small droplets falling, he had obviously recently stepped out of his shower. I stepped inside of his house and gave him a hug. His cologne was always such a welcoming smell.

"My parents are out so we're here alone." He made me aware of why the house was so empty. I nodded in understanding and went to sit on the couch. "So, order take out and watch a movie?" I suggested.
"Yeah sure."

*time skip to when they have those delicious and fatty mealz.... wtf is wrong with me*

"Okie dokie, what movie we gonna watch?" I asked. We usually do this. He always picks the movie because he doesn't like the stuff I watch. "Huh... you can decided, I'll watch whatever you want to watch." He shrugged. My eyebrows knitted together. He never wanted to let me pick. Something's up. "Ok, what's up, you never want to watch what I want to watch."
"Well, today I'm ok with it."
"You want something...?"
"I want to give you something..." i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'll tell you later." He told me. I folded my arms and pouted. "Pleeeeaaaaaaaase!" I begged.

I kept begging for all of about five minutes before he gave up. "Alright fine, I've been thinking about it and... I think I'm ready to..."
"To what?"
"To do... it."
"You mean sex?" I asked. Clay nodded shyly and I hit my lip. I quickly leaned in and kissed him. He melted straight away and placed his hands around my waist. I pulled away and smiled softly. "Thank you. I really wanted you to be my first." I explained.

He chuckled and then placed his lips back on mine. The kiss turned into a make out with my arms wrapped around his neck, my fingers tangled in the dark hair that rested just above his neck. His tongue swiped across my lower lip, asking for entrance. I allowed him and our tongues danced together in harmony.

His hands slid under my shirt and up my back. He pulled me closer slightly. After a few more moments, we pulled away to breathe and he pulled off my shirt. I then followed after by pulling off his shirt. I then placed my hands on the side of his face and started the heavy make out session all over again. "Clay," I pulled away, "I'm not an expert but I think it's a good idea to go to the bedroom."
"Y-yeah, yeah of course, uh... um... well yeah, lets go." He said looking around quickly. We stood up and walked into my bedroom, each panting. We layed on the bed and once again started kissing.

My hands travelled down to his pants and I fumbled with the button. Eventually it popped out and I pulled he zipper down. He pulled down his pants and threw them on the bedroom floor. My small hands then undid my own pants, pulling them off and throwing them to the floor. Clay had a firm grasp on my waist and it only got tighter with time.

What felt like hours past and he reached behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra. He gently took it off and broke the kiss. He stared at my naked chest and my cheeks heated up. "Ok, how have I not thought it was a good idea to see this until now?" Clay muttered. I giggled and we went back to our previous activities.

Within seconds his boxers and my panties were on the floor with the wrapper of a condom lying amongst the mess while Clay and I had disappeared underneath the sheets.
_____________________________________
Ok so this was requested by DanielleBasped so I hope you liked it. Also thank you SO much to my friend JacksepticeyeTGF  for writing this for me since I kept cringing at anything I wrote so yeah TANK OOOO.
- Dani x