How you met

Jughead- You and Jughead met at pop's. He was sat at his booth and you were sat at yours. You were sat facing each but neither of you noticed each other until you were about to leave and your bag knocked over his milkshake. Luckily it didn't go anywhere near his computer but you were still embarrassed. When you went to clear it up your songwriting book fell out of your bag without you noticing. You checked your bag before leaving and quickly saw Jughead with your book about to open it. You're entire friendship began with 'If you read my songs, I read your story. Seem fair?'

Archie- You and Archie met around the same time that Betty and Archie met. Except they became closer and excluded you. It wasn't until high school that Archie started talking to you again because of your new friend Veronica.

Reggie- You we're friends with Jughead and would stand up to Reggie when he made fun of him. That resulted in Reggie then bullying you but you didn't mind. But one day you over heard Reggie saying how he didn't like bullying you he just did. So you turned the corner and confronted him and have been good friends ever since.

Kevin- You and Kevin met at the sheriff's office. You were looking into becoming an officer, and by chance encounter, you bumped into Kevin while leaving the office after asking the sheriff a few questions about how to get into the profession. You've been best friends since.

Jason- You became friends with Jason because your parents were business partners, and you were constantly visiting Thornhill. So you thought instead of being bored you would become friends with the red head twins that lived in the house.

Sweetpea- You grew up with Sweetpea, both your parents were serpents so as kids you were spending countless nights playing with Sweetpea and his friends outside the Whyte Wyrm.