Request- Jeff Atkins

(Genesis' P.O.V)
I am drunk. Like I can feel the alcohol in my brain. Do I care? Not at the minute, I probably will tomorrow but not tonight. I can feel the burning liquid intoxicating every fibre in my body. Stumbling through the house, I crash into almost every body in my way. I make my way to the door and am met by a familiar face.

(Jeff's P.O.V)
"Genesis hey!" I say to the very clearly drunk girl in front of me. Even though she is tumbling over her own feet, she's still so beautiful. Stop, Jeff snap out of it. That isn't important right now.
"Heyyyyyyyyy Jefffff" she slurs.
Holy Jesus Mother of Mary.
"Ok Genesis you need to go home" I state.
"Y-you  look like you are goingggg somewhereeee" she giggles.
She needs to stop being so cute so that I can focus on getting this gorgeous girl with dark brown hair with the extremely pretty blue highlights. Other people said that her having blue highlights in her hair was her way of getting attention. I don't believe that bullshit, I think it looks amazing. You're getting off track again Jeff, back to reality.
"Yeah I was about to go on a beer-run it's fine though I can take you home" I reply.
"What-w-what if you go on the beer-run then take meeee homeee" she begins to slur again.
"Sure" I say, agreeing with her even though I am most definitely taking her home straight away.
I walk towards the girl, offering her my hand as she trudges across the path. We slowly make our way to my car and I make sure to help her get in the car before going to Get in the drivers side. Once again, I double check Genesis is ok before turning on the engine and begin to drive to her house.
"Heyyyyy, I-I thought you were goinggg on a beer-run..."she asks dazed.
"I was but now I'm taking you home"I quickly reply, pressing on the gas a bit more so that I can get Genesis home quicker. The quicker we get her home, the quicker I can try and prevent her from having a horrific hangover.

*time skip the journey cuz i can barely make small talk irl let alone write it*

We finally arrive at Genesis' house. I turn to tell her to get out of the car but soon see that she has fallen asleep. I get out of my car as quietly as I can and then make my way round to Genesis' door. I open the door and quickly catch the slumping body that almost falls out of my car.
I carry her bridal style to her front door and use my extra key to get in. I close the door and carry Genesis straight to her room. Laying her down, I stare at the girl's beautiful features. I continue to stare until her eyes flutter open. "Jeff?" she asks in a stupor of tiredness and a drunken haze.
"Genesis?" I chuckle, making fun if her drunken state.
"I like you"
"I like you too"
"Nooooo I like like you" she whined.
I freeze. The girl I've had a crush on since 2nd grade like me to. I stay silent.
"You need to sleep Genesis"
"Can you stay with me?"
"Of course. I just need to go lock the door"
"Ok."
I raced down the stairs, locked the door and ran back to find Genesis already passed out on her bed. I climbed in next to her and hesitantly wrapped my arms around the sleeping beauty.

*time skip to morning cuz I have to*

(Genesis' P.O.V)
Ouch. My head is pounding. I move to turn over but swiftly realise someone's arms are keeping me from doing so. Oh god. Please don't have been so drunk I had a one night stand...
The body next to wakes and sighs.
"Morning"
"Morning Genesis"
"Jeff? What are you doing here?" I inquire as I turn to face him.
lWow... You were that drunk. I brought you home, you stumbled out if the house so I thought it was time for you to return to safety"
"That still doesn't explain why you're in my bed..."
"You asked me to stay"
"Anything else I said or did that I don't remember?"
"There was one thing..." he trails off.
"Oh god what?"
"You said you liked me. As in relationship liked me"
"What if I wasn't lying?" I mumble.
"I like you too Genesis" he states proudly.
Without another word Jeff captures my lips in a passionate kiss. Thank you drunk Genesis.
_____________________________________
This was requested by thesupernaturalTeen I hope you liked it. Also I am so sorry that it took like two months to write... I promise I'm working on an update schedule.
-Dani x