Request- Justin Foley

Police sirens sound everywhere. All heading where I was going. My feet pound against the ground as I sprint towards the house I knew so well. The Baker's Home. Stones scrape under my worn sneakers as I scramble towards the front door.

The door is wide open. Police and paramedics everywhere. Hannah and her parents. Stood solemn, watching as the body is removed. It took one look for my world to crumble.

One. Look.
She's gone.
My girlfriend.
My Treasure.
Gone.

I collapse to the floor. Broken. Numb. I don't know what to do. All of a sudden, there's a hand on my shoulder.

Hannah.

"Hey. I know you might be feeling pretty- well pretty shit right now." she chokes out, "Take this. And go somewhere quiet and read it."

I go to ask her why.

"Trust me Justin. Just do it." she tries to muster a smile.

As I watch my girlfriend's body walked out of the house, I follow it limply. I can't feel my limbs. Everything just feels...

Numb.

I trudge slowly to Eisenhower Park, where we had our first date. We came here after homecoming, which technically was our first date but we always said that it was our afterparty that was the date. I sit at the top of the slide and open the letter.

'Dear Justin,
If you're reading this, it means I actually went through with it. The first thing, the most important thing is this is NOT your fault. You are perfect, you may not feel like ut but you are. You treated me kindly and never made me feel anything but loved. It was just them. The constant thoughts in my head put their by the incessant sycophants that constantly tortured me. Despite my thick skin they somehow manage to break through. You're probably thinking 'I should have done more' but you couldn't have. You did everything you could to treat me right and you did. You were the most caring, loving boyfriend I could have ever asked for. And I'm so glad that I met you and had that with you. I wish I had the strength to stay. This is NOT your fault. I love you.
Eternal Love,
Treasure x

My eyes are raw from me frantically swiping at them, desperately trying to pause the tears that keep flowing from my eyes. Tears have smudged the ink of the letter I clutch tightly in my hands.

She's really gone.

Gone.
_____________________________________
It's been so long you probably don't remember requesting this but this was requested by vampirediariesfan23 . I hope you enjoyed it.
- Dani x