Request- Clay Jensen

(Clay's P.O.V)
Tony and Y/N have been hanging out a lot recently. And for some reason I'm jealous. I mean I don't know why, but when I see them together, there's this pang in my chest. And it's like my heart is breaking. But I don't understand why. It's not like I could have feelings for Y/N. Would I?
I walked into Monet's to see Y/N and Tony, sat their laughing and talking. I try to ignore it but I can't. I see Tony notice me and immediately they both stop laughing and look towards me.

"Clay! Come over here." she yells.

I dodged her call and pretended not to hear her. As I went to leave, I heard the moving of a chair and the sound of footsteps. Next thing I knew, Y/N was besides me.

"Clay! Why don't you come and sit with me and Tony?" she asks.
"Oh. Uhhh.... sure. I hope I'm not interrupting anything though." I mumble
"No. We were just talking." she assures.
"Oh. Ok." I trail off.
"Come on." she beckons.

We walked over to the table and sat down. We sat in awkward silence for a while before Tony spoke up.

"So, Y/N, I'm gonna go, but I'll call you later." I say as I begin to think of an excuse.
"Yeah. Ok. But make sure you call me." she replies.
"I will, I promise."
"Ok great. See ya."
"See ya Y/N. Bye Clay." Tony says.
"Bye."

We sat in silence for 5 minutes, I just stared at the wall for that period of time. She just continued to write in her notebook. I decided to say something.

"If he hurts you... I'll kill him." I tell her.
"What?"
"Tony... If he hurts you I'll kill him." I repeat.
"What do you mean hurt me?" she asks confused.
"You know if he breaks your heart."
"How would he break my heart?"
"Cuz he's your boyfriend..." I trail off.
"Boyfriend! Clay, Tony is not my boyfriend." she exclaims.
"But..."
"If we're going to talk about this can we go somewhere more private." Y/N asks
"Yeah."

We left the cafe and walked home. In silence. To say it was awkward was an understatement.

"So, Tony isn't your boyfriend?" I inquire.
"No. He's not. He was just helping me through something." she tells me.
"Oh. Ok, well in that case I have something to tell you." I stutter.
"Ok."
"I...I like you. As in like you like you." I confess.
"Oh. I like you like you to." she states.
"Really?"
"Really."
"Well then."

I leaned in and we kissed. Possibly the best moment of my life. We soon pulled apart.

"I love you Clay."
"I love you too Y/N."
_____________________________________
This was requested by StoryOfOurFandoms  I hope you liked it!
- Dani x