What you do when you hang out

Clay: You two hanging out is most likely going to be studying or at Monet's. Most of time if you were studying you would fall asleep at his house, meaning you'd most likely stay overnight. If you went to Monet's you would order two hot chocolates and possibly some food if it's that late, majority of the time you'll just sit there and talk.

Justin: What Justin would call 'hanging out' was going to parties after basketball games. You however understand that when you 'hang out' your at his place talking or he's using you to practice pick up lines. Which in turn, is just a fun jokey night.

Zach: You usually go to his house and 'study' which means talk all night but bring your biology book in case his um comes to check on you. Zach will also try to do the spoon trick, which never fails to make you laugh; and then it becomes a competition as to who can execute the trick first. You usually win.

Alex: One word... Monet's. You both were determined to try every drink on the menu so whenever you would hang out you'd have a new drink. Also the other members of the 'fml' club would tag along some days. You were god friends with them as well. Also, Alex and yourself would sometimes stay late at school and have a jam session until you got tired or Alex got a call from his dad wondering where he is.

Marcus: Marcus thinks hanging out is talking to each other during board meetings or going to Bryce's parties. This causes a few arguments to rise but you talk to each other during class and sometimes at lunch.

Montgomery: Parties. Both of you, if asked what you do when  you hang out would say parties. You stuck by each others side making sure neither one got too drunk. It was usually you making sure Montgomery didn't start a fight or get shit face drunk. You would also look after each other, the morning after the party as well.

Tyler: You two would walk around the park taking photos of the flowers and had little photoshoots between yourselves. It's photos then picnic. Usually, Tyler will pack it but there is the odd occasion that you will pack it. You might run into people from your school,  but you don't care if they judge you or think you're weird. All you care about is your photography.

Ryan: You both go to poetry gatherings and write the school newsletter together. If not then you're at one of your houses and are writing poetry. Or you sit there and gossip about the things you heard in the hallways.

Jeff: Baseball games. You aren't very interested in them, but Jeff is. You'll ask a question and  he'll answer it gladly. You sometimes get annoying so he'll tell you to shut up but you know it's because he's focused on the game.

Tony: Late night drives in his car with a cassette in the player, on full blast. You have the windows down and, if you're feeling annoying you'll stick your head out the window. And of course Tony being 'mature' will always tell you off saying you will get your head chopped off; however you then tell him there are no other cars driving so that is highly unlikely.