Day 5: Medical/Needle play + Bondage (Fruk/ UkFr)

Start from the beginning

"Stay here, I'm running you a bath," I announced and left the room. He did as he was told and ate till I got back. "Okay frogface, the bath's ready and I'm going to bath you to make sure actually take care of yourself," I instructed as he smiled. "What? Is Angleterre going to be my personal nurse so you can heal me," France chuckles as he strips. I see how thin he is as I look at him concerned. "If that will make you happy sure..."

Tines skip brought to you by me again writing at bloody midnight! Like I said I'm completely an insomniac~

England's POV

I've been taking care of France for probably a week now and he looks much better than I originally thought. I debated if I should tell him how I feel. I decided to do it in his style. Something sexual. Well he did talk about nurses earlier didn't he~

He fell asleep a few minutes ago and he luckily for me is a very deep sleeper. He has on a sleeping mask as I as quietly as possible strip him of his clothes before tying him up and tied him to the headboard. I then got a needle injection filled with viagra. (A/N Can you inject someone with viagra???? Please don't even try to do so. Update: Okay you can inject someone with viagra, but not too many times over a long period of time...then he might lose his dick) I also put on the nurse outfit from Spain's April fools prank. Once I was finally done I waited for France to finally wake up.

3rd Person POV

France finally awoke after a few hours as he realized he was tied up. He struggled a little thinking someone had kidnapped him (Considering he is a nation with immortality a lot of people had captured him in search of the same power). He soon felt someone take off the blindfold as he realizes that Arthur was smiling at him and he was in a...nurse outfit.

"Hello my patient. I'm nurse Arthur Kirkland and I will take care of you for now," he smirks evilly climbing on top of France. France realized what Arthur was doing as he smiled deciding to play along. "Yes I feel terrible nurse Arthur. Could you please help me with my problem?" He asked in an innocent voice.

Arthur looked down noticing what problem he was talking about. He grabbed France's member and started stroking and pumping it a bit. He  moaned as he threw his head back in pleasure. (A/N Okay while I wrote this the song Guillotine by John Bellion and Travis Mendes came on and I'm laughing so hard😂)

"Does that help with the little problem patient Bonnefoy?" Arthur smirked seeing France's pleasure turning him on as well. "I can assure you my nurse it's not a little problem. It's actually quite big," France responded as Arthur's face lit up like the American skies on 4th of July, making the Frenchman chuckle.

"What? Does my nurse like a huge problem?" France decided to tease England more. "Oh of course my patient. It just means I have a lot more to take in~" He smirks as he squeezed France's member making the other moan.

It surprised France when Arthur moved a little bit so he was on top of his member still holding it. He gently moved his member gently grazing his entrance making him moan in pleasure at the slight spark of pleasure. France smirked and lifted his hips a bit so the tip of the member entered Arthur making the Brit gasp and moan at the pleasure wanting a lot more but restraining himself.

He straddled the Frenchman leaning on his chest batting his eyes. "I can help myself later, for now let's help you with your big problem~" Arthur smirked kissing France's neck while slightly grinding against his member. France moaned and hummed. He wanted to be inside of Arthur but in his current state that has little chance of happening.

"Ohh silly me! I almost forgot. Before I help you, you need an injection!" Arthur shouted grabbing the needle. France knew he can't die so he doesn't care what's in the injection but he was curious...

Arthur injects the viagra into France as he hummed at the success. Having a doctors degree did come in helpful. He puts the needle down and continues to kiss the Frenchman's neck as his kisses went lower and lower, leaving hickeys everywhere he can. He came to his member as he smirks noticing how hard and big it is. "Oh yeah this is definitely a huge problem~" Arthur says as France chuckles. He finally realized what the injection was, viagra.

"Then I think you need to help it Nurse Arthur," France suggested as Arthur thought for a while. "Well maybe but you need to suck on this first so we can check your temperature," Arthur smirks extending three fingers for France to suck. France obliged as he sucks on the three fingers while Arthur licked and sometimes nibbled on his member making his crush moan.

Once Arthur deemed them wet enough he sat on France's chest bringing his fingers down. France smirked as Arthur put on a show for him. Arthur entered all three fingers at once not caring for the pain, he was also getting kinda impatient. "Ahh your temperature is so hot ahh~" He moans at the heat around his finger and from the fingers inside of him. "I think you should look in the mirror since you are the only hot thing here my nurse~" He flirted enjoying the show, making Arthur blush darkly as he fingered himself.

He moaned loudly as he started stroking his own member as he thrusted his fingers into himself touching his prostate. He may or may not have jerked off to his crush so he knew exactly where it was. He moaned as he threw his head back in pleasure. He got lost in the pleasure until France snapped him out of it. Some part of him still believed this was all a dream and he would wake up alone in his bed with a wet spot and an erected member.

"Nurse the problem is getting bigger," France reminded as Arthur nodded pulling his fingers out, his entrance just above his member. Arthur slowly sank down as he took all of France inside of him. "Oh the nurse seems to like being naughty~" France remarks probably noticing how loose Arthur was. "Hmm only for my patient~" Arthur smirked as he started to ride France both moaning, Arthur at France who kept getting bigger inside of him because of the viagra kicking in and Francis because of how tight Arthur actually was.

France was kinda annoyed at being tied up since he can't touch his 'nurse', though he kinda liked how Arthur put on a show and how he pleasured himself using his body. "Ahh France touch me. Touch your nurse," he demanded as he didn't want to pleasure himself. "Ngh Angleterre I'm still tied up," he pointed out as Arthur kept riding him while getting him out of the restraints.

When France was finally out he grabbed Arthur's waist helping him go deeper and faster with the other hand he started stroking Arthur's member both causing so much pleasure it will make Arthur go mad. "More more more more," he begged with each thrust as France pulled him in for a kiss still continuing pleasuring the Brit. England kissed back immediately happy it wasn't a dream.

Soon they both reached their climaxes as France came deep within Arthur and Arthur came all over the dress and all over their chests. France has yet to pull out as he holds Arthur close.

"That was great my nurse," France teased and smirked. "Shut up frogface. And yes it was. I love you France. I promise to make you love yourself," Arthur promised and confessed. France looks at him surprised but smiled happily. "I love you so much Angleterre! I was scared you hated me so I started hating myself as well," I admitted as Arthur looked away. France smiled pulling Arthur in for a gentle kiss. Arthur kissed back and soon the kiss ended. "As long as I have you and I know you love me I'll be fine Arthur," France smiled as Arthur nodded. "I love you so much frogface," Arthur smiled at France showing the insult was not meant. France smiled and responded,"I love you too my nurse."

Soon both of them felt France's member becoming erect and Arthur moaned as he was still inside of him. France moans a little as they smiled well more like smirked at each other.

"Nurse I think we have another big problem~"

"Shush my patient. I'll take care of it for you~"

Holy crap. I love this. I genuinely love this chapter and how it went. This is my personal favorite so far! I loved this and I hope you did too. Anyway till next time

Bye bye perverts💕😘