Epilogue

Eighteen years later...

"Dah!!!! Liam is at it again!" An annoyed voice woke me and Arterius up so early in the morning. Liam, my oldest son is pranking his little brother Bela. Arterius grunt in response as I smile at our daily morning.

"This could never get old," Arterius said as he pulled me close to his embrace. "Good morning, my love."

"Good morning, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I tried to get up.

However, Arterius seems to have other plans...

"I want you..." He pulled my wrist and got on top of me.

"Stop..." I playfully said, "Be patient... tonight you can have me... dusk to dawn" My reply seems to agitate him more, he growled as his groin got bigger and his eyes changing of color.

"Fine. But prepare yourself, because I won't stop even if you beg." He said as he got up and went to the shower.

...

"My babies are finally going to be eighteen, they grow up so fast," I said as I looked at them as Liam devoured his food like there's no tomorrow, and Bela who kept scolding his older brother to eat slowly.

"You're eating too fast. Slow down or you'll choke!" Bela said.

Liam seems to ignore his brother's warning resulting in him choke on his food. I quickly got a glass of water and he gulps everything on one go.

"Thanks, dah!" Liam said as he continues to eat again.

"Liam listens to Bela, eat slowly," Arterius said suddenly appearing in the kitchen and went towards me and kissed my lips.

Arterius was half-naked from the top because he just finished patrolling the pack. He leans on my ear and whispered;

"Don't forget tonight."

The kids seem to hear it because they started fake coughing. I slap Arterius' arm lightly and warned him to stop or he will be sleeping on the sofa tonight. That took away his smug smile and pouted.

"Sit down now and eat."

"No need love, I had a deer for breakfast." He gave me one last kiss before taking another shower since he was driving the kids to school.

When I look at my children I could never imagine that they've grown so big, and I am no longer the last omega.

A lot has changed.

Arterius' pack had expanded and he's almost running a whole country. He didn't want to expand, expansion means less time for his family. But we didn't have a choice. Everyone started attacking our pack when they heard about me, and omega from the Luna pack. Even rogues started crossing the boundaries, and most of the time I was locked in the saferoom whenever there was an attack. After the fight Arterius would come and get me... clothes covered in blood, but that never bothered me.

However, it made me worried. We can't keep living like this. Arterius saw my distress, or more like saw me crying. So he made a promise for me, he promised to give a world where I won't have to hide in fear, where I can be safe, where our children can grow up peacefully.

He gathered all the alphas residing in America. The gathering was nerve-racking. The result could either be disastrous or... it could be the answer to all of our problems. It was a mystery of what was his plan upon gathering all dominant alphas in one place, he said it would be a surprise. Alphas don't get along well with other alphas.

When Arterius finally face them I was shaking in fear. He was going to introduce me to all these alphas. Although I was really frightened, I still trusted Arterius. I know everything would be okay.