Part 4

And here I am...... Captured once again.......

(Sigh)...... What a life.

I heard the cell was unlocking... I gave up escaping since the slave merchant warn me if I do... He's going to put me on service before giving me to Arterius, which I don't want to happen.

So behave to me!

"It looks like my threat gave you some senses to behave."

Tsk. I hate this wretched place!

"Master Arterius is here to pick you up."

And for that my whole body trembled.....
My heart was beating fast...

When I heard heavy footsteps I instantly thought it was him... But lucky it wasn't.

"I am here to pick up the "luna" commanded by Master Arterius."

"Oh yes yes... Here he is... In one piece."

He said while giving him a professional smile, but the man glared at him in reply and said;

"You weren't planning on something to him, were you? Or even have the slightest idea in giving him to someone before handing him to me!?"

He said in a deep voice that makes you want to cuddle like a ball.

"O-of course not..." He said while sweating.

Then the man never said a word afterward.
They opened the cell and the guards pulled me out harshly that they accidentally cut my hand slightly with their sword.

I don't know why but the man was mad about it that he began to beat up those men. I tried stopping...

"Stop! Stop beating them up! They didn't mean to!"

Surprisingly he listened and moved along. He ordered the slave merchant to get a first aid kit, and without any delay, he quickly looks for one.

.......
....
...
..
.

Now we were alone.

Awkward................

Seriously he won't talk! He just stood there and never looked at me in the eye! Does he hate me?

"Uhmmm..... W-who... A-are you?" I asked shuttering.

No answer.

Suddenly the slave merchant came running this way and handed him the kit.

"Please give me your hand." He said... Gently yet still deep.

I gave him my hand he aided it with a band aid and stuff...

............
......
.....
...
..
.

Later on...

"The money is already in your account... The master doesn't want to see your face ever again, and if you do... He will personally kill you."

I can feel the slave merchant was trembling...

Fear...

Anxiousness...

But...

Compared to his......

Mine...

IS WORSER!!!!!!!!

At least he'll just stay away and that's it, but me! Me! I get to see him. And GOSH who knows what he'll do to me.

The car ride was silent... And I couldn't help but break that silence.

(Inhales...)

"Excuse... Do you hate me?"

I instantly regretted that question when he suddenly loses the focus of the road and almost hit another car.

"What! What's wrong with you! You almost got yourself killed!"

But he ignored me... AGAIN.

"Luna are you okay?"

Tsk.

"Stop changing the subject!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Later on)

"I humbly apologize... I am no worthy of your services."

What?

"I was a butler who failed to do my duties."

Huh?

"I must die! Yes, that's the only way!"

He took a gun and pointed it on his head and pulling the trigger...

Bang!

But good thing I stopped him.

"What in the world were you thinking! If someone should die that should be me, asshole!"

"What?"

"My case of scenario is far WORSE than your epic failure duties!"

"L-luna-"

"Stop calling me Luna cause I am not her! I am Sen! A beta and a male! How can I be the Luna you are referring to!?"

"But-"

"No buts! You think that a mistake like that makes everything crumbled! Well if you were in my shoes then you will be saying the same thing what I'm saying to you​ right now! Now stop your whining and tell me your name!"

I scolded him...

I can't believe​ this!

This man who is three times bigger and stronger is on his knees and is apologizing.

To the point that he's kissing the ground.

"My name is Rexillio Antonio Madrigal..."

"So long!"

"But you can call me Rex."

Rex... Okay...

"So Rex... Can we change the location... Cause I bet a got a feeling that us in front of the road is the cause of this traffic jam."

(Beep! Beep!)

"Move your asses in front of the road!"

"Yow! Move it you sloth!"

(Realizes)

"Ah yes of course... I need to take you to the Master."

...........
........
......
....
...
..
.

Why me!!!!!!

I just got a simple question...

Do you like it????