Part 13

Sen's pov

Rex said that on the sixth day I would be next.
For five nights I didn't have a proper sleep nor even have the appetite to eat. The first night I was traumatized. Around eight in the night I suddenly heard cries from the other side of the room; I tried to cover my ears cause those cries begun to sound like moans. Then I had my suspicion, Arterius must have started...

The next day it was the same... They begged in the beginning to spare them, but in the end they ended up begging for more.
On the fifth night Rex visited me again.

"Rex! I'm so glad to see you!" I said while giving him a hug. Don't take this on the other way; Right now he's my savior.

"Hey... I heard you didn't eat your food yesterday too..."

I didn't answered back and just averted his gaze.

(sigh)...

"Sen... please you need to eat, cause trust me. You need all the strength you could get."

Oh come on Rex! Don't remind me!

"H-how are they?"

"Hmm? Oh them... They're doing fine, although they had trouble walking in the next day."

"Did Arterius finally found his mate?"

Unfortunately Rex shook his head.

"No... He hasn't. The whole clan is betting that you'll be the next luna, if not we don't know who is."

I stayed quite after that. Then finally five minutes was over and it was time for him to leave.

"Goodbye Sen... And please eat your meal." Then he left closing the door.

"Even if I try... I'll still vomit all of it." I said in whisper.

For the whole night I didn't sleep. For the whole night I tried escaping, but was caught. I surely hope this news of me escaping won't reach Arterius.
I didn't realize that the dawn of the sixth day was already approaching its full bloom. I always say to myself. Smile and be happy, cause in every storm there's a sun that'll shine, but right now I wish it was still night. In fact I wish it was always night so that the tomorrow won't come, but that would be a miracle for that to happen.

I tried escaping again.

"YOU AGAIN!"

But I was caught... again.

I lost all hope in escaping; in fact I lost all hope in seeing a brightful future again, considering I'll be raped by the end of the day.

For the whole afternoon I watched as the sun sunk into the horizon. I watched the sky become darker as the sun sleeps into the night. Finally it was dark.
It was almost eight. And my heart was beating fast as I listen to the clock ticking.

(Tick...tock...tick...tock.......................click)
Someone's at the door!

Warning this part may not be appropriate for young readers... actually the whole story is. So please be guided accordingly.

As the door slowly open Sen stood guard, he hoped that it was Rex visiting.

But it wasn't.

It was Arterius.

He went in like he owned the room. Well technically he does.

He was sweating as he came in; he gazed at Sen who was shivering as he looked at him from head to toe.