21

"Stop! Arterius your killing him!" Sen shouted from all his might unable to stop Arterius from his rage.

"Nobody touch what's mine!" He growled and continued punching him repeatedly.

Sen couldn't stand watching those two fight. Until Damien decided to fight back upon knowing he's gonna get killed if he doesn't. But it was obvious neither of them wanted this fight, yet their pride kept them on going until finally........

Sen stepped in the middle as Damien was about to give a punch...... But ended up hitting Sen. He fainted imediately and the fight was stopped.

"Sen!" Was the last thing he heared before darkness came through his vision.

Time passes...

I woke up finding myself in a familiar bed.... With a familiar scent. Rex imediately came to my aid as I made a sign of waking up.

"Sen.... Oh my gosh I thought you were in a comma, you've been out four days straight.

"W-what happened?" I asked as I held my head from the unbareable pain I'm having right now.

"Well... Damien accidentally punched you and you imediately lost consciousness. Arterius brought you back from the pack, and right now their facing a battle since the vampires regrouped-"

"Wait! Hold up! War? What war?" I said cutting him off.

"When you lost conscious they kept on battling saying they'll finish their unfinished business four days after that.. the Vampires regrouped and this is going to be a bloody battle since they literally crossed our border........ A sign of challenge." Rex said barely even breathing.

"Shit... Where are they now?" I said getting up from my bed apart from my headache whose trying to hold me down.

"At the line border- wait Arterius instructed me to keep you away from the war zone."

"Forget that shit! I need to stop this war." I said ignoring Rex's pleas of me going back to bed.

I turned into my wolf.... My snow white wolf. Yes I am small... Heck I'm an omega... But this omega is gonna stop this war!

But how?

I didn't think and just followed my heart, and right now it's telling to get there on time before the blood shed starts.

I ran as fast as I can until I spotted the two species who is now intensely glaring at each other.

Good I made it on time.

AUTHOR'S POV.

Arterius and Damien were inch close to each other.

"You'll pay for what you did to my mate!" Said Arterius as his claws starts to get longer and sharper.

"I barely did a thing.... Aside from riping his clothes." Damien said sarcastically.

They started showing their sharp teeth at each other, and any moment they would start ripping each other apart if it weren't for Sen.

"STOPPPPPPPP" He said prolonging the p as his hands touched both their chest.

Arterius growled from his mate touching another man's chest, but instead of getting scared from his over possessive mate..... Sen glared at him. Making Arterius hang his mouth open.

"Both of you stop! Weren't you two like brothers? Why are you acting like this?"

Arterius pulled Sen close to him and said;

"You don't know what happened so don't talk as if you know everything." Arterius said sternly making Sen wide his eyes in disbelief.

His chest starts to hurt and his eyes' tears threatened to fall, and he lowered his head avoiding any eye contact.

Damien stood their snickering...

Arterius saw his mate's discomfort and instantly regretted what he said.

"Sen... L-look-" Before he could finish what he was about to say a slap came cross his left cheek.

And all gasp.

Arterius looked at his mate.... And all he saw was.....

Anger...

Pain....

Arterius couldn't process what he should do next.

But what happened next.... Also captured another gasp from both side.

Sen slapped Damien too...

Both dominant were too dumbfounded of what was happening. Heck they couldn't even say a word.

Sen looked at Arterius and said;

"That's for raping me!"

Then he looked at Damien and said;

"That's for trying to rape me!"

They didn't spoke a word. The vampire clan started to get insulted after slapping thier leader but was stopped by Damien in the process;

"Stay out of this." He said glaring at them showing his inner soul.

Then;

"You both own me an apology! You captured me againts my will! You both force yourself into me, and one of you succeeded!" He said as he looked at Arterius on the last part. "And above all you both involve your family from all your stupidity!"

Then Arterius looked at his pack....

And Damien looked at his clan...

Then to each other.

"You're both lucky ....you know that...." He said as tears started to fall. "My kind were auctioned and treated like lower than animals... We were sold againts our will and suffer without anyone caring except our own kind.... Omegas....."

"Sen-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Sen said shouting at Arterius as he slap his hands when he tried to touch him.

"I'm the last of of my kind...... You say I shouldn't be involved in your brotherly duel well fuck that! You're the one who don't have the right to say anything since you don't know what I've been through! Do you know how hard it is to see your family getting sold.... To know that they were brutally killed and to know that you will be next..... I lived my life in fear all this time and both of you took advantage of that and.... Hurt me further.........."

Arterius and Damien lowered their heads in shame, but then they jolted thier head up when Sen said;

"You both don't deserve me... "