25

Damien's pov.

"Hey Arterius have you seen Re-"

When I came inside Arterius' office I noticed how pissed he was right now.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked casually as I sat on the sofa.

He ignored me and continued to his work.

I'm guessing this is about his mate.

"What did you do this time?" I asked.

Then he suddenly slam his hands on the table slightly cracking it and said;

"I absolutely don't know WHAT I HAVE DONE! This morning we were all cuddly and flirty-"

"I don't wanna hear that part" I cut him off which gave me a low growl coming from him.

"As I was saying... We did it this morning, he was complaining how his ass was swollen and he needed a break! Then I told him I couldn't help it since full moon is coming and I'll be in heat, so normally I'll be more possessive at this time of year-"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold up.... Did you say heat?"

"Yes. Why?" He replied bluntly.

"Do all wolves undergo into heat?" I asked curious. "Even the alphas?"

"Yes, but its a bit complicated than that." He said.

"Enlighten me." I said curious.

"Not now. I'm still figuring out what I did wrong." He said ignoring my request.

"I promise to listen to you if you answer my question." I said literally begging on my knees. " Please I wanna know more about wolves, especially about Rex."

He looked at me in disgust and shake his head in disbelief.

"Get up from there. And stop using that pitiful eyes of yours, it's not cute at all."

"Ouch. That Always works on Rex." I said still on my knees.

He rolled his eyes and said "fine" in a angry tone.

I sat back at the sofa once more and started listening.

"There are three level status of a wolf. An alpha, beta and omega. Omega's go into heat once a month like a period. For betas they go into heat every three months. And lastly alpha's go into heat once a year. You already know how an omega goes into heat." I nodden as a reply.

"For beta females they are usually vulnerable during this time, while for males they slightly lose self control and half of thier wolf takes over. As for an Alpha, they are the hardest to control. They tend to be more possessive when it comes to their mate, and sometimes it may lead to harm the other party. An alpha in heat should always be taken care off, or else everything would be a massacred. The alpha would go insane until he finds a release." He said ending with a sigh.

I nodden as he explain.

I wonder when will Rex's heat will be.

"Shit!" Arterius said kicking the wall this time which made a small hole.

"Would you calm down! You always have that temper of yours!" I said getting up.

"I don't know how it feels to go into heat, but I tell you this. We vampires need to drink blood once a month and maximum is three months. If we aren't able to refill ourselves. We go on rampage until our thirst is fulfilled. I'm just gonna pretend that it's the same to wolves when in heat. If I were you I'll keep my distance, because I would never want to hurt my other half for unconscious lust.... Again...and again...and again." I say truthfully looking straight into his eyes.

I can see that he was agreeing to me.

"So what should I do? I'll go insane without him..." He said slumping on the sofa hands gripping his head.

"It's still your choice Arterius. Can you at least talk to Felix?" I asked.

"I did, but even Felix has no self control. He is worst than me." He replied.

"How many days until your heat comes?"

"1 week."

"Then keep your distance during that time. You're his mate too so he can't refuse nor ignore you. If he can't see you for almost a week he will crave for you." I said proud of my bright plan.

"You...are.... RIGHT! Absolutely right!" Arterius said leaping.

ARTERIUS' PICTURE