32

My cravings and sudden change of emotions is bothering me. Arterius finds it cute, which is a relief, but I wasn't used to be pampered so I find it disturbing. I don't like being tolerated when I'm acting weird.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't mind pampering you." He said on his desk office as I once again beginning a tantrum about this repeated subject.

"But I hate being pampered..." I said tears strolling down my cheeks.

"Now why are you crying?" Arterius ask sounding amused. "Come here..."

I oblige and sat on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and inhale his scent calming  me down.

"Just this once.... Let me stay.....a bit.... longer..." I said hugging him tightly.

"You can stay as long as you want." He said rubbing my back in circles. I purred by his actions.

"I love you." I whispered on his ears.

"I love you too. He replied giving me a kiss.

....

I suddenly woke up around ten at night. I was feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen. Opened a fridge and drank a cold glass of water.

After drinking half of its content I suddenly feel a contraction.

I drop the glass shattering it everywhere.

The pain only got worse.

"Oooww.... A-Arterius" I said barely a whisper.

No response.

I tried again, mind linking him.

"A-Arterius.... I'm... I'm in labor!"

I didn't hear any response in the mind link, but I did hear a loud thump on the ceilings, then followed by a hurried footsteps on the stairs.

"Sen! My love! Where are you!?"

I heard Arterius frantically looking for me. I called his attention and he scurried hurriedly.

"Stop! There's a broken glass!" I said gesturing him to stop from his track.

But he ignored my warning and stepped on the shattered glasses like it was a sand.

He carried me bridal style and mind linked the pack doctor.

"Gem! Sen is in labor! Hurry and prepare everything!"

"Say what! Sen too? I need an assistant for this. I can't help two person giving birth!" I heard Dr. Gem shouted in the mind link.

Does that mean Rex is also ready to give birth?

I'm so happy for him... But... Ahhh the pain!!!!

"A-Arterius it... Hurts..." I whine wrapping myself into his chest tightening my grip on his shirt.

"I know love... We'll be there soon."

When we were out of the pack house Arterius ran as fast as he could to reach the pack hospital, which by the way took him less than a second because a moment ago I was just outside feeling the breeze and my painful contraction, and the next thing I know I was slowly laid down on a bed right across Rex who has the same expression I'm making.

"H-hurts..." We both said in unison.

"I know baby... The doctor and her assistant will arrive shortly." Damien said soothing Rex rubbing his arm that's been gripping on the cold metal of the hospital bed.