Part 2

Arterius picture above...👆👆👆

"Guards! Get the fucking in here at once! Get this slut away and lock him!" He said in a tone you surely don't wish to hear from someone.

The guards quickly busted the door open making me execute my plan.

"Where is he?"

They asked each other. But what they don't know is that I was hiding behind the door waiting to escape. The old fat man didn't notice me hiding since I gave him a knock out kick on his pen-...er... Private....part!

As soon as they moved to the other side of the room I got my chance to escape. I sneak out making sure to make no sound... But that wasn't the problem.

"There he is!."

Shit! They found me! I need to run.

And I ran... It seems the other guard finished surveying the area earlier than I predicted, and he caught me sneaking away.

I ran straight I turn left then right, but wherever I go I can't seem to lose them. My legs are getting tired and my breathing is getting heavy... I guess I will get caught.

In my determination to escape my negative thoughts... Things change from worst... To disaster.

Why?

Well.....

Cause my heat is starting...

An omega's heat...

"Shit!.... No! No! No! No! No! No! No! P-p-please not now!.... (Huff... Huff...)..... (Breaths heavily.)"

This is it...

I'm gonna be rape...

I wanna run but I can't... I'm in no control of my body when my heat strikes, and what's worse... I attracted too many alphas.

"An omega!"

"H-how come...? They're supposed to be extinct."

"So what! This is our lucky day!"

"An omega in heat is the best!"

And with that, it felt like my heart will reap out of my chest and ran away. I never felt more alone in this world.

"S-stop! D-don't come (huff... Huff...) N-near... Me."

I don't want to submit so I tried my best to refuse and escape...

"Now... Now... (Licks tongue) an omega in heat should obediently obey the alpha who is going to hold him."

As usual, I refused and struggled, but the more I struggle the more scent I release making them more aggressive towards me.
They slap me... The ripped my shirt... They pulled my pants off... And they started to lick me in different places.

As for me... All I could... What would all do............. Is cry.

When they started unbuckling their pants I panicked and kick the stomach of the person that positioned himself in my hole.

I got a chance to escape...

But to my demise, they grab my foot and slam my face on the wooded floor, locked my hands and held my ass.

"S-stop! Please stop!"

"Hehehe sorry no can do... Now be good and just take me in."

Please... Someone... Help...

Anyone.....

Just when I felt something poking my butt I knew he was going to enter me...

So I waited... Since it's the only thing I could do...

But it never came...

Instead, I hear slashes behind me... And something wet and warm came in contact with my pale skin.

Blood.

I turned around only to see that all the alphas who tried to rape me had been ripped apart... Organs scattered everywhere... And the worst part... I get to see the last remaining alpha... Killed.

He was like a baby... So weak against the man holding his neck lifting him up from the ground. And with a snap... His head popped out.

My vision suddenly became blurry... I could hear the slave merchant's voice...

The man looked at me... His eyes were glowing crimson red...

Who is this man?

He saved me...

But at the same time...

I don't feel safe around him.

"Master Arterius​! Your highness..." His now only became an echo to my ears. "forgive me... I didn't know."

Starting from that point my hearings where echoing... And my vision... Is fading.

But surely..... I think I heard him say Arterius...

I fainted.

(Sigh...)

"Omegas..."

End of flashback...

Sorry, guys if it's too short for you... My brain was having a mental break down when my mom tried to borrow my gadget.