Part 7

His breath touched my ear that caused me to pushed him back. He seems surpriced as I did so.... But then that surpriced face turned into a smirk.

He pulled my arm, locking my waist into his, and held my hands gripping it tight. He leans further to my ear and whispered...

"You're as fiesty as always....."

His breath send chills in my body, and when I tried to push him back again... He seems to be expecting it.

He throw me to the hands of Rex as if I was a stuffed toy.

" Clean and feed him."

He walked away then stopped and looked back...

"Oh and Rex..... Clean the mess and throw that bitch out of the river. I don't wanna hear about that woman anymore."

"Mertar tious..." (Yes master)

Then he walked away but this time he didn't looked back.

I stared at him as he faded out of the dark hallway in front of us... He had a firm body.... Wide chest.... Broad shoulders.... And.... I hate to admit but he has..... A hot face! But too bad his personality gives it away.

I snap back to reality when called out to me...

"L-.... Sen .... Are you okay?"

I gave him a sarcastic look...

"Well... What do you think?"

He lowered his head said his sorry.

"Your master is.... Well.... How do we put this..... Aggressive...." I said slightly trembling...

"I'm sorry.... But that's just him. His not called the Alpha for no good reason you know."

I hate to admit but he is right. Being an Alpha needs a lot of responsibilities.... But it doesn't mean you need to kill someone as if it was nothing!

!?

Oh yeah.... Who was that woman?

"Rex... Who was she?"

Rex looked at me in hesitation....

"We need to bury her properly..."

"But that's not what Master Arterius instructed."

Tsk. Again with this... But if he disobeys The so called Arterius...... He's next.

(Sigh)

"Fine... But at least give me her name... And tell me who she is."

Rex nodded.

"Her name was Shella, master Arterius..... Secretary."

Wait......

I got a bad feeling about this....

"And..."

Again he hesitated...

"Rex tell me everything... I promise to understand the whole situation if you do."

"I don't think you will.... But I will still tell you."

Huh?

"Shella was master Arterius secretary...

"Yeah yeah you said that alread--"

"And also his whore."

I was silent.... Completely shocked and strucked.

But I've regain my senses so I cough signaling to clear tgis awkward atmosphere.

"Okay.... So why did he killed her?"

"She was beginning to think that she was treasured by master Arterius. Master never stayed with the same woman twice. He always go with the one night stand but since she was his secretary.... It was a different story.... she thought that she was someone important to him, and abused that situation."

"So are saying that she was killed just because she was too overly carried away my Master Arterius' love for him? Is that it?"

He shake his head sideways....

Do he doesn't know....

"So why?"

"Shella threatened him when Master planned on firing her."

What!

Wow!

I salute her.

"What kind of threat?"

"She was gonna tell the whole pack that their Alpha was coward and couldn't even handle a woman like her. It was a pathetic threat..... But Master Arterius was never known for his patience....."

.....

........

..........

"You saw what happened afterwards.... Master killed his whore.... Together with his own child."

I twitch from that last sentence. His own child!

"She was pregnant!"