Part 6

Sen's pic. In real person.....😳cute right.

And so here I am.... Silently waiting inside the car. My name is Sen, I am an omega, currently lying as a beta. It's hard being the last omega standing you know. Being paired by someone who you know is highly violent, scary, dominant, and so much more... If you were me I wonder if you'll do the same... Suicide I mean. But I failed..... I guess I value my life more than I expected.

As we drove to the lonely roads I notice we were not in the city anymore. Cities don't have trees everywhere. I guess we are in a certain town.... I guess.

We entered a place somewhat called Wolfhound....

"What is this place?" I asked.

"This is Master Arterius' territory..."

"You mean the whole town is his?"

"Yes exactly... He is the most powerful Alpha that ever ruled. He is respected and feared by many."

He owns a big place...

Usually packs lived under the same roof but I guess they leave separately.... Which is good.

I saw villagers along the road. They were.... How do I put this... Hmm...(thinking...) Ah! Physically Fit.

"Hey Rex I just notice..."

"Hmm?"

"Why are they physical fit... And... Well... Hot...?"

Rex giggled from my question before answering;

"You see being a member of the clan means being strong. You don't see any obyss people don't you?"

I nodded in reply.

"That's because master Arterius train every pack to be a worrior, male or female, kids or not no exceptions. That's why we are the strongest clan. They were train at a young age, much like the history of spartan."

Upon hearing something like that.... Does that mean I have to train too? I have a weak lungs, wait let me refrase that. I have a weak body! I can't even ran for about 30 seconds after that I need oxygen... Lots and lots of oxygen.

" But the clans doctor and pregnant woman are indeed an exception."

Oh great... I was expecting I would also be an exception.

"A-any thing else... That's... An... Exception?"

Oh please... Oh please...

"No. Nothing else........ But maybe Master Arterius will make an exception for you."

"Hopefully though... Cause I'm not an athlete person plus I have a weak body. I get sick easily."

Afterards that all was quite once again.

It took an hour before we could arrive to this huge castle.

"A CASTLE! HE LIVES IN A CASTLE?"

"That's not a castle Luna... That's only a mansion."

"Are you sure... Cause I think the roof is touching the clouds already?"

"Haha yeah I have the same reaction the first time I was brought here."

Seriously this is just a mansion? Wow! I mean.... (Clears throat) okay.

Anywho I shouldn't be so much happy about it since I'm about to meet this so called master Arterius.

I became silent which was unlike me. It got Rex worried as we slowly climed the stairs...

"What's wrong?"

"I- I'm just curious.... What is he like...er... Your master I mean?"

Rex lowered his head and couldn't look me in the eye.

"Please don't be like that.... Your scaring me."

"I'm sorry... If you want to know what kind of a person Master Arterius is.... It's best for you to see it yourself."

"I -I got a feeling I won't like it." I said calmly... Half joking.... And half meant.

When we were infront of this huge door... Rex knocked and quickly it opened. And there appeared an old woman about in her late 60s. I greeted her with respect but that only made her swift away from my presence.

I was a bit offended.

"Leave her be. You are the luna in this place. Master Arterius already mentioned​ you from all the staff and members of the clan. Whoever touches you shall be put into death, and whoever disrespects you loses their life."

"T-that's horrible! Why would he say that?"

Rex didn't answered​ afterwards...

I'm beginning to imagine what kind of person this Master Arterius is.

When Rex led me to more stairs I was beginning to catch my breath every step I take.

"Tired already?"

I blushed. I know I am weak. Not just mentally but also physically.... But this is just the way I am.

"Yeah" i replied.

Then he suddenly kneeled and offered his back for me to grab hold.

"(Blush) Oh nononononono! I am not a woman so it's fine! Besides if you touch me he'll kill you."

"I am an exception since I am your personal body guard."

Tsk. I don't care if your my body guard I just hate being treated as a girl.

"No! And no means no!" I said in demand.

Rex didn't insisted afterwards and we were in silence.

The moment I saw the end of the stairs I was happy that I came running up. Too much excitement will kill you.... Haha.

Anyway Rex tried to stop me but it was too late... And the moment I took the very last step up.... I saw a woman got shot, and the blood splashed on my face.

The body fell down from the stairs where I've just came... And the man who shot her stood in front of me, just inches apart. I wanted to ran but my feet were stoned. I wanted to looked back, but the woman was there. My only hope is Rex....

"Re-"

"Master Arterius.... I have brought him just like you asked."

This guy whom I suppose is Arterius was silent for a few seconds, then his eyes was focusing​ on me. I was startled by his frightening gaze that would pierced my heart with a thousand dagger. I stepped back, but stopped by a hard grip from my waist....

He caught me.

He leans to my ear and inhales my scent and said...

"Luna...... my love"

Thank you for reading.... Really really appreciate it!😃😚mwa!

I'm really planning on making the next chapter a smutty one. So for those who hates stuff like that then better skip the next chapter.

Pst. It involves R. A. P. E