Part 11

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this story, and liking it. I'm really happy having at least 30 likes.....😳😳😳 Thank you and I will keep continuing this story. Rain or shine!

Everyone gasp from that statement. Even Arterius did not expect that.

He looked back to Sen.....

Now he kept wondering.....

"Is he really my mate?" He asked himself.

Then....

"Where did you found them?"

"Inside the Raven forest alpha."

Five omegas were found, which means Sen might not be Arterius' mate.... But someone else.

"Get them inside the pack house now."

"Yes alpha." They answered in unison.

Sen was sent back to his room and stayed there for hours...

As the whole pack gathered and discussed together about the omegas they have found.

"What does it mean?" Asked man.

"Who is the real luna?" Asked by another man.

"Silence!" Said the elder.

Everyone was in silent....

And so was Arterius........

"Alpha it must be hard for you...." Said the elder.

"Do not pity me wise one. I am not in the mood...." He said in a deeper, dominated voice.

The elders stayed quite into their old ancient seats.

Then one elder bravely stood up and said;

"Alpha.... There's another way..."

Arterius was intrigued by the sudden topic.

"Tell me." He said in demand.

"When an omega reaches the age of 18 they will experience their first heat, if by chance he/she had gone already to their first heat without his/her mate...... Then your only chance to know if he/she is really yours, is through the Second Heat."

Everyone whispered to each other...

"Second heat?"

"Yeah."

"I don't get it."

"A second heat is usually mistaken as the next preceding heat, but it is far more complicated than that. Second heat can only be experience through sexual intercourse. The omega will emit strong hormones that will make the mated alpha lost in lust. You alpha Arterius, for the first time in your mortal life, will lost your sanity and your wolf will take over."

"Just like what happened before...." Said Arterius.

"Yes Alpha Arterius.... Just like the first time you've met Luna. You raped her, because you couldn't control yourself........... The power of lust."

"But how will the alpha knows the its the right person?" Asked by another fellow wolf.

"We don't." The elder simply answered.

The whole pack became noisy once again. Talking all serious of ways of how and what should they do.

But when Arterius stood from his seat and headed to the door.... Everyone went silent.

"Alpha?" Asked the elder.

Arterius didn't looked back, but he did say something that made the whole pack froze in silence.

"Even if I'll have to fuck every omegas here.... I will find her."

⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑⛑

Sen's pov.

Right now I'm completely confused of my emotions...

I should be happy. Knowing that I'm not alone anymore, they were more out there but......

Sad.....

Cause they might experience the same faith as I did.

They might get raped. It was fortunate for me that I escaped everytime someone tries to raped me.... But what about them?

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I shouldn't wish that I wasn't alone! How selfish of me!

But.... I was feeling lonely... And depressed that I needed some companion....

But still! Things had gone from bad to WORST! AGAIN!

What should I do....

I don't know what to do anymore.....

I don't know what to feel....

A knock from the stopped me from my depressing state when I saw Rex was at the door.

"Sen..... How are you feeling?"

"I..... Don't ...... Know."

Rex seems shocked by my statement and couldn't help and asked.... Why?

"Why Sen? Isn't this what you wished for."

"Well yes.... I did wish not to be alone anymore. But I only said that because I was diffinately depressed and alone in the world, I selfishly wanted a companion to experience the same pain I'm feeling....... But now........... I realize my mistake Rex............ And carrying a heavy heart is not easy."

Rex stayed quite.... As usual.....

"You know what I notice something about you."

"What is it?" He asked curious.

"When you're​ feel guilty you stay quite... When you're sorry you stay quite.... And when all is hopeless you diffinately stay quite until that certain moment had past..... Why?"

He didn't answer instantly but in the end he did.

(Sigh)....

"It's because when I stay silent it's like time is passing by more faster... The faster time goes the sooner will the problem pass by...... At least that's what I think."

I can't believe this...

"Hahahaha"

"Huh? Why are you laughing?"

Ah shit my stomach I can't breath.

"It's because you think like a child. Do you think doing nothing and saying nothing would solve everything? Seriously doing something is better than doing nothing."

"But-"

"You know I used to think that way before too, when I was still ten though.

When my past masters would be mad because I did something wrong... Talking back makes things worser, so I decided to stay quite for the rest of the day and eventually it worked. It became a habit of me that I barely talk for the whole month, but then one day.... My master had enough of my muted personality...... I was shocked. He wasn't like that before.

He said he'll cut my tongue since I don't use it anyway, he was losing his mind since his wife left him. He grab a knife and choke my neck. He kept shouting to open my mouth, but I refused.

Back then I really wanted to scream.

But who would help?

Who would help an omega like me?

Then I had enough. I pushed my master making him stumble and fell on the floor. But he quickly got up, and resume from choking me. I build up my hopes and tried to scream, but I couldn't yet I decided to say something.... And my first word for the whole year was........... "Please stop".......

Surprisingly my master return to his senses...

He left me barely breathing in his room, my neck was bruised by the next day. Then the day after that I was sold to another master.

Who was worst than the last......"