35

"Wait so... hold up cuz." Virgil frowned as Remy ran out in front of him spinning around till he was walking backward. "You're dating Roman?"

"Say it out loud why don't you." Virgil whisper yelled as he punched his cousin's arm. "Technically speaking... Anxiety is dating Princey." 

"But... Anxiety is you." Virgil nodded and Remy flicked his wrist with a smirk. "And Princey is Roman... so... You're dating Roman Black."

"Stop saying it out loud, Remy." Virgil literally tackled the coffee addict covering his mouth as he shoved him into a wall catching a few people's attention. "It's on the down-low... We aren't telling anyone."

"Because of your anxiety, or because he doesn't want anyone to know..." Virgil narrowed his eyes as Remy took his hand with this look in his eyes. "Virgil, do you think getting into a relation..." Virgil twisted his arm spinning Remy around till his face was smushed into the wall. Did I forget to mention Virgil also took self-defense classes? "Virgil..."

"Do NOT assume Roman is anything like... he who shall not be named." Remy sighed as Virgil pulled away. "Roman makes me happy. He tries his damnest to go above and beyond for me. You remember how he was a few months ago. How broken he was?" Remy nodded as Virgil shifted uncomfortably. "Remy, he was like that because I told him I was done. I stopped talking to him... stopped seeing him in general."

"Wait..." Remy frowned as Virgil hugged himself. "You mean to tell me, that that whole depressive episode that made me think someone DIED..." Remy's eyes went wide seeing Virgil flinch. "Was because you broke up with him?"

"Well... We weren't really together at the time but..." Virgil nodded and Remy scoffed in shock making Virgil frown. "Remy he really cares about me. I know he does. It isn't like before. It's just... We both have our anxiety. We've both been through toxic relationships. It's just easier for us to not share what we have right now." Remy threw his arms up in surrender as he laughed.

"I ain't judging babes. I just want to make sure that you're good." Virgil smiled softly as Remy shot him this amused smirk, pulling his shades down slightly to wink. "So about this date you have planned..."

"You ok, Roman?" The actor was pacing his motel room as he fidgeted with his hands. Kai sat there smirking as he listened to Roman mumble to himself. "Roman?"

"He asked me out. HE asked ME out. What does that mean? What could he possibly have planned? What should I wear? Should I wear something nice? What if it's to fancy? This is Virgil we're talking about. What if I wear something to fancy and he gets anxious or feels he didn't do enough? What if I don't wear something nice enough and he feels bad thinking I didn't think he could think of something nice?" Roman groaned as he ran his hand through his hair in frustrated annoyance. "I can't do this... But I have to. I'm not just going to miss out on a date... but THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!" Roman fell back against his bed and just stared at the ceiling. Kai couldn't hold back the laughter that tore through him as Roman narrowed his eyes. "Yep, just keep laughing... that totally helps."

"I'm sorry Roman. You know I don't mean anything by it." Kai pushed himself up and over to the panicking man with a soft smile. "Your thinking too hard about this." He waved his phone making Roman's eyes wide as he sat beside him.

PainInTheAss: Yo, Roman's feeling a bit too much like you... Got a question about this date of yours. What are you guys doing and what should he wear?

Kai snickered as he tossed his phone over to Roman who tensed up with wide eyes. 

PrinceAnx: Princey's anxious? Why? Is everything ok?

PrinceAnx: We're going out for dinner. I guess... Tell him to wear something nice, but like... comfortable. I don't want him stressing out. I don't care what he wears honestly.

PrinceAnx: I'll be happy if he shows up in bang around... 

PrinceAnx: As long as he shows up.

Roman smiled as shook hi head fondly. He took a deep breath and sent Virgil one last message before jumping up and getting ready for the date.

PainInTheAss: Trust me, Anx... I wouldn't miss it for the world, babe
PrinceAnx: Shut up and get ready, Princey 
( ̄ω ̄)

"VIRGIL!" Virgil jumped as Remy slammed his hands down on the table. "Stop texting your man and tell me what you want done!"

"Remy, I told you. I want it... you know what... Ask Cassidy what he did for Remus." Virgil's eyes shined as he looked around him. "I want that... but more... us, you know?"

"No..." Remy laughed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I literally don't know. That's why I'm asking you." Virgil rolled his eyes as he jumped up and smiled at everything.

"Roman's romantic yes but... More than anything he thrives on intimacy. Being with me and being close. Being able to hold me and tell me how much he cares. With us it isn't the romantic gestures. Where Cassidy wanted to go big to impress Remus... I want it to be small and close and just... us." Remy smiled softly as Virgil's eyes literally shined with love. "I want him to be able to just sit there and be with me."

"Girl, I got just the thing... but I'm gonna need some reinforcements," Remy smirked as he pulled out his phone and started dialing. "Oh, Emile is just going to love this." Virgil laughed as Remy fidgeted with his engagement ring like he always does when he's excited, nervous, or annoyed. "Why don't you go get yourself ready cuz? Let us hand this. We've got ya." 

"I know you do." Virgil smiled as he hugged Remy tight and let out a deep relaxed breath. "Thank you, Remy."

"No problem, Virgil. I'm just glad to be seeing this part of you again."