3

Unknown: Ahh! I see now. So it really is like Mx. Jones's TextPal assignment!
Unknown: Wait...
Unknown: Is that our mutual?
Unknown: They would know this number since I gave it to them
Unknown:Hello?
Unknown:More radio silence... I'm going to assume that I'm correct if I don't get an answer... *Read*

Shit! Virgil just sat there as every text came in feeling his anxiety rise. He hadn't expected the guy to guys it right off the bat. They hadn't even been texting for very long. Worse still now this guy knows where he goes to school and at least one of his classes. Virgil was starting to panic. Why did he do this? Why did he push it? Why did he have to get pulled in by the guys charm? WHY DID HE FIND HIM CHARMING?

This Princey was an egotistical... UGGH! It made no sense! Jones even told him that this number was used before so obviously he would know about the assignment... HE WAS A PART OF IT!

'He's gonna hate me.' Virgil shuttered at the thought passed his mind. 'He's gonna hate me.'

“WHY DO I EVEN CARE?! I don't know this person. I don't care about this person. We aren't friends!” Virgil groaned as his arms fell limp in his lap. “I don't need any more friends. Patton is plenty enough. It's not like I'm lonely. I just don't care.” Virgil couldn't help but groan again as he leaned back. “Now it sounds like I'm trying to convince myself. This is so stupid.”

Virgil was just done with everything. He didn't care about the homework he had to do or the class he had in a few hours. He was exhausted. So he decided to watch some tv. He hadn't expected his favorite show to be on. Well actually it was a repeat so it didn't really mater but it did help his nerves. 

He found this show about maybe 8 months ago. He spent a good month catching up since the shows been running for several year now... ok practically a decade. It was around season 9 that this one character came in. Virgil was entrance the moment he saw him. 

The shows kind of like an amazing mix up of Once upon a time and Supernatural. You wouldn't think it mixes but it does. This particular character is Prince Vladimir Glass. He's this daring and brave prince who's kind heart is often overlook because of his monstrous past. He's a very strong vampire that once went by Dracula during his 'evil' phase that only happened when his love was killed tragically and horribly. His grief turned into madness but he eventually got pulled out of it and fought to regain himself as the Princely knight he used to be. Virgil especially loved the whole point that Vlad is constantly fighting against his more darker side of himself, proving to everyone that he strong and caring, no matter what happens.

It also doesn't hurt that he's played Roman Black. A very handsome man that actually went to his college once. You should see the posters littered about the school. Everyone's head over heals for the man. It's insane. The problem was... LITTERALLY EVERYONE KNEW OF HIM! 

Everyone, drama nerd to emos... artists to skaters. It didn't matter at all who you were, you knew the name Roman Black. And if you're from this town, you knew his brother Remus Black. Despite being twins they don't necessarily look the same... at least not any more. Example... Roman's typically ginger hair was dyed brown for his part in the show. Remus has facial hair... basically a mustache but he's spoken about shaving it for a part in a play if he had too. No has has ever dared to ask him if that was true. Also Remus wears contacts. How does Virgil know... easy. Roman has mentioned to many times that his striking emerald eyes were indeed real but Remus brown eyes. The same brown that his boyfriend Cassidy has and Patton has told Virgil that his twin wears contacts himself to hide his heterochromatic colored eyes. 

Virgil laughed as he turned back to his phone freezing up at the notifications again. Apparently he had been texted again. Anxiety crept up in him as he fought with himself to make a decision. Does he pick up the phone or does he let it go? 

Unknown: So was I right or...
Unknown: Hello?
Unknown: ???
Unknown: You there?
Unknown: If you don't answer soon... Imma spam you.
Unknown: Anx
Unknown: Anx
Unknown: Anx
Unknown: Anx
Unknown: Anx
Unknown: Anx
Unknown: Ok I'm annoying myself sorry lolz!
Unknown: xp
Unknown:I might be showing my insecure side here but are you ignoring me or is you phone just off or something?
Unknown: HeLlO?!
Unknown: Is everything ok? Normally when I'm this annoying I get yelled at.
Unknown: I know logically there has to be a reason but...
Unknown: Honestly, I really am an insecure bitch lolz
Unknown:You there?
Unknown: Euoue
Unknown: onomatopoeia
Unknown: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Unknown: Supercallifragelisticexistentalcrisis!
Unknown: SERIOUSLY? HAHAHAHA! Still nothing.
Unknown: Damn it's cold...
Unknown: brrrrr... forget the cold shoulder... my whole body nothing but ice. XD
Unknown: Ok, but no seriously you just stopped talking randomly without saying bye or something so I'm kinda a little worried.
Unknown: Is everything ok?
Unknown: Did I say something wrong?
Unknown: Are you mad at me?
Unknown: I'm annoying you I know that but...
Unknown: at least give me a sign your ok?
Unknown: No?
Unknown: Ok then... I guess.
Unknown: Ttyl then Anx...
Unknown: Unless you don't want to...
Unknown: if that's the case... bye.*Read*

Well then... Virgil felt very bad now. There was a reason. He hadn't noticed his phone going off at all so he missed every single one of them. He wasn't entirely sure what to feel but he knew he wasn't annoyed... guilty maybe. For making him worry? Virgil sighed as he flipped through the setting with narrowed eyes. He knew exactly how he would feel if someone just stopped talking to him for no reason.

*Contact added- Princey*

Anx: Hey sorry about that I didn't hear my phone. I'm ok and no I'm not upset. Just... got lost in my thoughts. Sorry for worrying u.

With seconds he got a response and that alone made him guilty and happy at the same time. For a total stranger to worry so much about him without even knowing who he was. It meant a lot.

Princey: OH THANK GOD!
Princey: I'm glad you're ok.
Princey: I was worried but you don't need to apologize.
Princey:It's completely fine as long as you are.
Anx: I am but... uh...
Anx: I g2g...
Princey: ???
Anx: I just realized i'm hella late lolz. Mr. Davidson is going to murder me if I'm late again!
Princey: OMG! You have Mr. Davidson. HAHA! I pity you lolz. He was a total hard ass. Especially when I 'acidentally' lost my script... Teacher sucked but hey drama class was still fun as fuck!
Anx: Disnerd and Drama geek... Another point for you Mister Princey... Anyway I really can't be late. I'm in stage crew and the last time one of us was late he had them clean the whole set by ourselves. It wasn't fun... I was late once. Anyway TTYL Princey!