10

(AN-The song is mentioned below and warning it is NOT for young kids hahaha. There is nudity although their parts are covered you don't actually see anything except their ass but still.)

“He's gay?” He's... He's gay too. Ha... Roman just stared off at the wall of his place gripping the phone tightly with a smile. Now isn't that something. Anx was slowly showing more of himself. Roman hadn't even pressured him for that. He just came out and said he was gay. Roman honestly couldn't be happier. “Oh shit, I forgot!” 

*Personal Name Changed~ GayPanic*
*Contact Name Changed~ PANtton*

GayPanic: Heya ;)
PANtton: Hi kiddo!
PANtton: Oh and Anxiety says hi!
GayPanic: I take it Anx still hasn't managed a new phone yet?
PANtton: Sorry kiddo. He doesn't have the money to get one. It's taking everything he has to support himself.
PANtton: Unless of course I were to start writing for the paper again, but I never really enjoyed journalism. Not one for drama and research hahaha... Oh btw this is anx now. *Read*

GayPanic: Wait, your a journalist?
PANtton: I mean I had a column in the paper but I was never liked it. It wasn't my type of writing... there was no creativity in it. They had me running around like paparazzi... IT SUCKED ASS! I am so glad I gave that up! I'm much happier focusing on my degree in Creative writing... I wanna write scripts and screen plays
PANtton: Shit... I mean uh... damn I guess I just told you another thing about myself without even thinking about it. Hahaha !!! *Read*

Relax Roman, don't you go doing that shit again where you start doubting him. There's no reason. Roman sighed as he ran a hand through his hair anxiously letting out a shaky breath. He's a... was a journalist. He... basically worked a paparazzi... Roman started to shake as he bit hit lip in thought. You can't go off the grid again Roman so... Do something!

PANtton: Princey you ok? You haven't responded and normally you do after a few seconds hahaha.
GayPanic: Hey... uh, Anx? Do you remember when I mention like a code or something to say so the other knows when there getting... anxious or something.
PANtton: Yeah... I mean I guess we could do that. It would be nice to not have to explain anything because they already know... you know.
GayPanic: Yeah... exactly so uh... what were you thinking?
PANtton: To much pressure lolz. It was your idea hahaha. But I guess maybe...
PANtton: AuRa? Written like that.
GayPanic: Why that?
PANtton: They have a song called panic room and it's one of the songs I listen to often
GayPanic: Ok then. We'll use that. um... Anxiety?
GayPanic: AuRa... *Read*

Roman sat there shaking as the second went on. He glanced over at his door only to jump as his notifications went off.

PANtton: Was it something I said? You don't have to say what or why. I would just like to know. It's ok if it was...
GayPanic: yea
PANtton: Ok then, on a scale from 1-10?
GayPanic: Idk
GayPanic: 5?
PANtton: Why don't we do something to get you mind off of  whatever I said, yeah?
GayPanic: ???
PANtton: I'll give you a free pass to ask me any 5 questions and I will give you an answer... Within reason of course.
GayPanic: Wait really? Why?
PANtton: Bcuz Its the only thing I know that will put a smile on your face... at least I think it will lolz...
PANtton: so shoot *Read*

Roman smiled a little as he took a deep breath trying to calm his breathing. He needed to focus on what questions he wanted to ask. What did he want to know enough to try but not big enough of a reveal to scare him?

GayPanic: name? *Princeysmirk lolz
PANtton: …
PANtton: Dean
GayPanic: ReAlLy?!  \(0o0)/
PANtton: No.
GayPanic: (TnT)
GayPanic: fav color?
PANtton: Black... but uh... I actually kind dig purple too so.
PANtton:That's 2/5
GayPanic: WAIT WAIT? What was the first?
PANtton: “ReAlLy?! \(0o0)/” That counted Princey.
GayPanic: That is so mean. Lolz
GayPanic: Favorite band(s)
PANtton: Evanessense, SIO, MCR, TOP, P!ATD haha
GayPanic: Fav Song?
PANtton: Oh god uh... well... It's not really the kind of song I usually listen to but... Don't judge but um... lately I've been obsessed with I like boys by Todrick Hall
GayPanic: OH MY GOD!!!! YAS QUEEN!
GayPanic: *Literal Gay panic
GayPanic: Ok, ok... calming down hahaha. Last one I guess. uh... Favorite show? *Read*

Roman didn't even notice he was in fact smiling. His shaking had pretty much died completely as he laughed at himself softly. I like boys by Todrick Hall? He honestly hadn't expected that answer. 

PANtton: Ok, I uh... I know this is like literally what everyone would say right now but to be totally honest my favorite show right now is... Hunters Wake. *Read*

The shock Roman felt was... well it was real. He wasn't anxious because despite his part in it it is a well known show and Anx said he might actually no him he just doesn't know he texting him because he was never told Roman's name so... It really isn't surprising that An would know the show.

GayPanic: Oh really? Who's favorite character?
PANtton: Uh uh, Mister. You're out of questions.
PANtton: LOLZ idc. Again I'm like a literally walking clique... UGGH it's so stupid...
PANtton: Promise you won't laugh Princey?
GayPanic: Wouldn't dream of it!
PANtton: Prince Vladimir Glass
GayPanic: …
GayPanic: Your fav is... Vlad? Uh... really?
PANtton: You're laughing aren't you. I told you it was stupid. Just forget I said anything.
GayPanic: No... I'm not laughing. I promise. I'm just a little... stunned I guess? I wasn't expecting you to like the VampPrince ;)
PANtton: Yeah... IDK...
PANtton: Actually I do know. Vlad is a vampire fighting against his rage and hunger every single second in order stay himself.
PANtton: He went through such traumatic experience losing himself in the grief and blood lust only to find himself again in the eyes of a young princess who he saved.
PANtton: And regardless of his... dramatic personality. He's soft and caring. He takes the time to make people feel comfortable and save even if it means starving so that they don't feel any anxiety.
PANtton: I don't... I guess I'm a sucker for the softies.
PANtton: Jesus what the hell is wrong with me hahaha I've been a lot more open than I am with anyone. Not even Patton gets me to talk this much about anything lolz *Read*

GayPanic: So you like Vlad because of his character... and not because of the actor.
PANtton: No offense to Roman Black but no!
PANtton: If I'm gonna like character it's gonna be for the character. Yes it doesn't hurt that Roman is attractive but Roman's acting is what makes Vlad not his looks or his voice and shit. It's his talent... the way he brings the character to life... Vlad's my favorite because of Vlad's story, not the person behind him.
PANtton: Besides, I'm probably the only person NOT obsesses with Roman Black here. You should see the posters they have up here. You can't go an inch without seeing “Roman Black went to college here!” *Read*

Roman for the first time felt completely at ease if not a tiny bit embarrassed. Not even he is as good an actor to say all Anx did if he had known who he was talking to. SO obviously... Anx didn't know he was talking about Roman to Roman. It was was funny at least. And it did help his nerves a lot. 

GayPanic: Sounds like you don't like him
PANtton: I don't even know him!  But if he's anything like his brother than *shivers
GayPanic: Wait brother?
PANtton: Oh shit yeah, Roman doesn't ever talk about him. Not many people know that he has a twin. He's kind of our... local celebrity Where Roman when off to film movies and shows... Remus stayed back and preforms in plays and stuff. He and Cassidy both are big around here. Eh... none of this really maters and shit.
PANtton: The Real Important Question is what are you doing for Halloween?
GayPanic: Halloween? Nothing...
PANtton: *GASP! *Anxiety down *too much shock!
GayPanic: Oh haha I get it. I'm dramatic lolz
PANtton: but no seriously you CAN'T be doing nothing on Halloween. IT'S THE BEST HOLIDAY! You have to do something. I don't care what. Just do it.
PANtton: Do it for me!
GayPanic: Why?
PANtton: The college is having this Halloween bash but you have to buy tickets... obviously. I don't the money and Patton can't help. He's actually already got a date and everything... Looks like I'm gonna be alone on my favorite holiday.
GayPanic: Well, maybe I could help you? I still kinda owe you for that whole... attack thing.
PANtton: I couldn't ask that of you. We don't even know each other.
GayPanic: Relax Anxiety. I want to. Actually... I'll send a care package it's been a while since I sent one of them for Pat. It'll be nice.
GayPanic: Anyway I g2g... Bye Anx. *Read*

“Hey, Kai? Yeah can you do me this HUGE favor?” Roman wasted no time in jumping up to make calls. His head was already spinning with ideas. He was bored here in New York so why not change it up a bit? “I need you order 2 tickets to the Halloween bash at Westvale. Unless you want to come too and then just order 3. Just charge it to my card... oh and a plane ticket.”

“Seriously? When are you planning on ditching New York?” Roman laughed as he glanced out the window.

“As soon as possible.”