colorful tears

Kellins POV

I feel like shit and I have for weeks. I was supposed to get out of this shit hole 3 weeks ago. But I stopped showing progress ever since Vic did what he did. They moved Mike to another wing of the ward and as for Vic hes been in a coma and I haven't seen him since the day he saw me and Gerard holding hands and kissing in the hallway.  . In fact I dont talk to anyone at all. I just sit there. My mind reals through events I dont eat or sleep. I just stare off in to the distance. I only leave my room when the nurses make me. And even then I kick and scratch and bite. For group therapy I sit on the outside of the group and I get handcuffed to the seat. Yea this place has only gotten worse since that day.

     I lay in my bed and look up at the clock on the wall and the time reads 5:59am.  I hold my breath. 5..4...3..2...1 the nurses come bustling in. I just look past her ignoring her questions I reach out out my hand for the cup with the pill in it and I swallow with water. I open my mouth waiting for the flashlight to be shined in my mouth before cocooning myself back into my blanket. I hear Gerard sigh and I feel the my bed dip down indicating that he sat down. I close my eyes tight wishing him away.

   "You gonna come down for breakfast kell?" 

I dont say anything back to him I just lay there waiting for him to get up and go without me I dont deserve food. I dont deserve anything.

He doesnt move or get up or anything.

I feel him rubbing circles in my back  slowly ant through the blanket. Hot tears sting my face and I find it a little difficult to breathe through the blanket.

"you should really come down and eat we miss you kellin." He says kissing the spot on my back that he was rubbing.

I don't move or respond in any way. I hear him sigh before he gets up and I hear the door shut. 

Im alone again.