Dear Kellin pt2

Dear Kellin,

What was that today?   I saw you and Gerard making out by the rec room. I don't think I've ever cried so much. In that little moment after you guys were done kissing. We made eye contact. I don't think you consider us dating anymore seeing as you were making out with someone else but I still care about you and I just want to know if you're okay. I couldn't stand seeing you kiss someone else. It burned a hole in my chest Kells. I miss you.

Vic F.

Dear Kellin,

I don't think I can do this anymore. I've tried and I've tried but I just can't. I see you and Gerard holding hands. At least you've found someone to make you smile. I still love you and I'm not sure if you and him are together or what but I hope he makes you happy. You not talking to me for this long has sort of drove me to the edge. I'm not happy anymore and I don't eat. My anxiety is through the roof because I'm in constant fear that you're trying to forget me. But maybe that's what you have to do. To feel better at least. I want you to feel better so I guess you can forget about me. Since I'll be gone and all. No longer living in the midst of my self hatred. I just don't want to be here anymore if its without you. I know it's almost time for you to leave this hell hole but I've got more time than most. I'm not sure if you even read these stupid letters I leave for you. But I hope you do. You're my whole world. Kellin even if you do forget me I want you to hold my heart...Its beating for you anyways.

Vic F.

P.S. This is it I guess..I love you Kellin Quinn