He wasn't a part of the plan

Kellin's POV

I found myself pushed up against the wall my mouth connected to Mikes. How did we even end up this way? I'm not sure. But I cant say that I'm not enjoying myself. His hands trailed down my back and found there way to my ass. He squeezed my ass cheek causing me to gasp and he took that as an invitation to slip his tounge in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. He pulled my body closer as if that was even possible.

Today was the day after the phone call with Vic. Vic. He had totally slipped my mind. I pulled away from Mike. "What's wrong?" He questioned resting his forehead against mine. "I-it's just wrong Mikey. Your brother is my boyfriend." I said looking up at him. "Oh yeah that. Well this can be like a secret he doesn't have to ever find out." Mike says lifting my chin up so my lips meet his. "Okay lets get to group therapy. It starts soon." I said and he nodded. We went down to group Therapy. Me and mike sat in our usual seats Gerard sitting next to me. 

"Okay guys we have a new comer so were going to introduce ourselves like we did before." Margret said. We went in a circle like we did before when it got to my name I mumbled my name and that I sing in a band. Everyone had gone except the new comer and it was there turn now. I kept my head down like I always do in group therapy. "I'm Vic, Mikes brother and I sing in a band. My head shot up. Is this real? He's actually here? I mean I know he tried to off himself but I didn't they would send him here on his first attempt. I stared at him the whole time and he stared back at me. I tuned out everything that was being said. The one I love is actually here. I didn't even know that we were being dismissed until Gerard shook my arm ripping me from my thoughts. "Oh my god Vic!" I squealed hugging him. He hugged me back and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I missed you baby." He said taking my hand and pulling me to his room. I blushed at the nickname he gave me and followed along. We got to his room and the first thing that happened is I was being pushed up against a wall with my lips connected to Vic's. This seemed oddly familiar to me and Vic haven't done anything like this. Its been a month and two weeks since I seen Vic let alone touch him and here he is in front of me.

I wonder how mike feel now that his older brother is here. Mike. I forgot about Mike. That's why this seemed so familiar. I did the same with Mike like two hours ago. Goddamn it I always fuck shit up and now I'm in this love triangle and I don't know what to do. "Victor Fuentes please go to the main office for your evaluation." A man said from the door. The same man that asked me all those questions about escaping. "I gotta go babe I love you so much." Vic said pecking me on the lips. "I love you too." I mumble before he walks out of the room. I sigh. What am I gonna do about this. I know what I want to do but is it the right thing? I'm not sure. I stood up and left Vic's room. The minute I stepped out of Vic's room I was grabbed roughly and pulled into another room. I was scared until I found it was Mike. "Damn you Mike you almost gave me a heart attack!" I scream at him hitting his chest repeatedly. He grabbed my writs and held them above my head so I couldn't hit him in the chest anymore. "My bad babe." Mike chuckled before pushing his lips into mine. I smiled and leaned in deepening the kiss. Oh right I had to talk to him about something. I reluctantly pulled away from this kiss. "What are we gonna do now that Vic's here?" I ask trailing a finger down his chest. "I'm not sure he wasn't part of the plan." Mike said frowning. I sighed I'm stuck in-between a rock and a hard place.