Chapter 10 - Baby?Honey?

(Revised and official chapter. :] Enjoy! Hope you like it! And please comment and vote! I will truly appreciate it! THANKS!)

What do you think of the story?

Chapter 10

Koleen’s POV

The following morning Hugh and I went to St. Louise High together. The President of St.Louise’ High’s student council is expecting us. He is quite good-looking, but not as hot as Mr.Jerk beside me.

“Hi, it’s a pleasure to have a beautiful lady like you today.My name is Luke Von Dright , pleased to meet you. ”He reached for my hands and about to kiss it when Hugh extended his hand ruining the mood.

Thank God , Hugh’s stupidity saved me. Luke seems to be a pervert.

Ooooh.Disgusting.

“I’m Jocas Hugh Zimmer.”Luke is kinda pissed but he remained calmed and shook his hand.

“Pleased to meet you Mr.Zimmer.” He said coldly.

”Ms.Holmes please come with me and we will talk at the office.” He held my waist and held my shoulders and directed me to the office.It’s really creeping me out.

Do something Hugh!

“I’m going too, I’m the vice president , right Honey?”

Honey? Where did it come from? But it would be good if Luke will think us as a couple. Hugh is giving me the please-say-yes look.

“Uhm..Yes.He’ll do the talking because I’m not feeling well.HO..HONEY please be nice to Mr.Dwight.”

I play along with the act.Saying “Honey” to Hugh made me blushed, it made me blushed more when I saw him blushed!

“Sure Hon.”He smiled and winked at me.

They had a good conversation.The St.Louise school agreed to participate in the festival. Everything went smoothly.

Then we bid farewell to Luke.

“He looked disappointed, knowing that you are my “girlfriend”. Hugh chuckled as he started the car’s engine.

Why do I always blush when he say things like that?

“Baby, you’re blushing.” He smilled.

“Cut it off Hugh, the act is over. Wake up.” I replied while hiding my embarassment.

Hugh’s POV

Man! That was fun!

It'sso exciting acting like a couple. Calling her Honey and Baby is really embarrassing at first, but somehow it really made me happy when she called me that way too.

Maybe because I’m not used in calling anyone that way , there are many girls around but I’m not interested in them.

In fact,Koleen is the only girl I see,maybe that is the reason I am so overprotective to her. In and out of school, Koleen and Rye are the only people that are close to me and that I can trust. I have a lot of acquaintances but they are two of my few true friends.

I would like to tease her some more but that would ruin the mood.

“Uhmm.Thanks again Hugh.” She said shyly.

She’s so cute, when she hides her embarrassment. I wanted to hug her and tease her but I restrained myself.

“A little act of appreciation would do.” I said thoughtfully.

She sighed .Then she leaned towards me and gave me a kiss on my right cheek. I almost run the car in full speed.

“Uhm…hey! You are driving too fast.” She said in a surprised tone.

I stop the car and turned to her.

She’s red.

So adorable.

She bit her lip waiting for what I’m going to say.It’s not the first time she kiss me on the cheek,when we were kids she did that a lot to me and to Rye,it’s just that this is the first time in teen years that she did this.

And the first time I wasn’t annoyed.

“I was expecting that you’ll treat me lunch.I didn’t really expect you’ll do that.” I pretended I’m pissed.

“Crap! I’m sorry.I ..I..didn’t mean to..I..”

She’s really cute.She thought she did something wrong.Before I she finished her sentence I kissed her in the forehead.I was planning to tease her by kissing her lips but she’ll be angry for sure.

“That makes us even.”She didn’t protest .She’s really blushing.

“Sorry.” She still thinks that way.

“I’m not pissed.Your “little act of appreciation” made me feel better.” I smiled to ease her.

“Really? Then I can do it to anyone without being scolded?” She asked innocently.”I mean I miss doing it.”

I think I turned red with what she said.Does that me she’ll kiss me casually more often from now on?“You can’t do it to anyone especially with guys!” I said in high tone.

“But you are a guy. Why do I even asked you? I’ll do whatever I want.”She said. She is really stubborn.

I can’t believe she has higher grades than me! Sometimes she doesn’t think rationally.

“I am an exception.Because we are friends.” I explained hoping she’ll stop asking.

“Then I can do it with Rye!”

This girl is testing my patience. Is she teasing me? I’ll play her game.

“I can also do it with Gail, I guess.” I grinned.

“She’s not your friend.” What a child.I thought she’s over with that.

“I’ll make her my friend.” I can see that she’s about to be pissed off.

“I don’t care.”She’s pissed now.

“Just kidding .” Then I chuckled.

“You’re not funny at all Hugh.” She frowned at me but eventually she smiled.

It has been a very fun and busy day for us.I was somewhat relieve that she didn’t meet up with that Sigfried guy.But I’m really interested to see that guy.

------------------------------------

What do you think?

Please vote and comment! THANKS!