Chapter 14 - Temptation!?!

(BTW,this one of the new chapters I added.

Enjoy! Hope you like it! And please comment and vote! I will truly appreciate it! THANKS!)

What do you think of the story?

Chapter 14

Koleen’s POV

I can’t eat everything that I cooked because everything is a failure. But Hugh ate them all.I know he’s just being nice or maybe he really has a weird sense of taste.But no matter how I look at it he seemed happy and pleased. And that makes me so happy.

“It looks like there is a storm.”Hugh said while standing near the window looking outside.

“Yeah. You’re right.It’s still early, what shall we do next?”I asked him.

“Uhm. Let’s eat marshmallows! ” He replied.

“Yeah! Let’s roast it in the fireplace! Weee! It’s just like camping!”I was so overjoyed ,I didn’t realized Hugh was looking at me smiling.I suddenly feel conscious again.Arghhh.What’s happening to me?

“You looked like a child.You’re really cute.”I smiled shyly. He always said things like that.

“I’ll get the marshmallows.Let’s go to the fireplace.”He said acting so cool.But he was really cool.

Hugh’s POV

We went to the fireplace and roast some marshmallows. It’s really fun. It’s like we’re really camping outdoors. It’s been half past ten when we decided to go to our tents to sleep.

“Goodnight Hugh!”She said sweetly as she entered her tent.

“Night Koleen!”Sweet dreams.I replied as I entered my tent. It’s still raining cats and dogs outside.A few moments more , consecutive lightning and thunder took place. I heard Koleen’s voice.I immediately went to look her in her tent. I saw her covered with blanket.I remembered that she was afraid of lightning and thunder.

“Koleen are you alright?”I asked her.She finally realized I was near her. She jumped onto me when he heard another roar of thunder.

“Hugh,I’m scared.”She said while trembling.

“It’s alright. I’m here.”I said reassuring her that I won’t leave her.She is still embracing me tightly.

“Hugh…are you also afraid?”She said softly.”Your heart is beating fast.”

“Don’t be silly. It’s because I thought something happened to you.” It’s true. But other than that the reason why it’s beating fast is because of you holding me like this.When I realized the she calmed down I whispered to her that everything is fine and she can go to sleep peacefully.I was about to go back to my tent when the lights went out.Other than lightning and thunderstorm she’s afraid of the dark.She hugged me from behind.She was really torturing me like this.I’ve been trying to control myself really hard.

“Can I sleep with you please Hugh?”Her voice is begging. She’s really afraid.Her heart is beating fast and her body is trembling.

I think I won’t be able to sleep tonight. She’s asking too much from me.I should tie myself so I can restrain myself from holding her.I want to embrace her to my heart’s content.I really want to kiss her but I shouldn’t do that because I don’t want to take advantage of her.

“Fine.”I just gave her a short replied.

We entered the tent. Immediately after that, Koleen fall asleep. She must be really tired.I put pillows between us to separate us.It’s not the first time we slept together ,it’s just that this is the first time we sleep together realizing that I have a special feelings for her.

She’s not a still sleeper, she moves a lot.The next thing I knew she was next beside me with her hand on my chest and since my arm is extending,her head rested on it.I couldn’t move because I might wake her up.Not long after that,the lights came back.And I finally saw her sleeping face.I couldn’t resist staring her lips.I want to kiss her but I decided not to.I turned my head away from her and hope that sleep will visit me soon because our situation is killing me.

---------------------

Poor Hugh. Hahaha. What can you say about this chapter?