Chapter 1 - The Student Council President And Vice President

[I revised the story.I inserted 8 more chapters to the original plot.]

 Chapter 1

Koleens's POV

My name is Koleen Holmes, a senior student in a prestigious private academy in our place---the Eurasia Elite Academy.It happens that I am also the student council president and the number one in our class.Oh yes.It seems that I am having a pretty good life because you might think that I have everything I girl could ever ask for, but I don’t have an easy school life.My school life is a busy one.  I have two close friends.Really close friends. :]

First is Ryuu Baker my bestfriend and the other one is my annoying neighbor and childhood friend Jocas Hugh Zimmer.

Ryuu or Rye as I always call him is the grandson of our school administrator.He is athletic, sweet, kind, overprotective and quite lazy and hot-tempered. He’s my friend since grade school, he is quite popular with girls because he is really good-looking. He is also the 4th year representative of our student council.

The other friend that I have is the sole person that makes my life in chaos---Hugh. We are really good friends but unlike Rye he is always pestering me. It’s like he is born to annoy me every day. He is not a total jerk.To tell you the truth he is so nice to other people, he is a gentleman to other people, he is so sweet to other people, he is so polite to other people, in short he is a good boy.I just wish I am included in the “other” people because he is always giving me a “special” treatment, that is the opposite of all I metioned above.

 The teachers like him because he is really a good boy and sometimes they tease him to court me because they think we would be an adorable couple.They just don’t know that Hugh is an annoying brat to me. And before I forget, he is the vice president of the student council and the number two in our class .

And yes , he’s so good-looking and a school heartthrob and they call him HOT.I must agree with that. He always gives me a good fight.Though I always win, I consider him as my greatest rival and friend. Rye and Hugh are pretty opposite when it comes to treating me, Rye is really nice to me and Hugh is…how do I describe it?Hugh is quite a nuisance (most of the time). Yeah, that’s harsh. But nevertheless they both protect and care for me so much!

The school festival will be next month so I have to deal with him more often in the coming days. What a pain. But for now I have to go to the office for our council meeting.

Hugh’s POV

There will be a school festival next month and as the vice president I must help the president in planning.It would be a fun after-school-activity again! Ha!ha!ha!

I just love pissing her off because of all girls she really doesn’t look at me that much and she’s really adorable when she’s furious and when she’s about to cry.We’re friends since ever. We grew up together because I stayed in my Grandmother’s house which is just beside their house.

I just can’t remember when did I start pestering her for fun. But I mean no harm, she’s a very dear friend after all. It’s just that  she’s easily annoyed with my mere presence that’s why I love pestering her.But don’t get the wrong idea, I have so much respect for her maybe because she’s tough , intelligent ,kind,thoughtful ,idealistic and she respects my ideas though she’s not showing it.

 I’ve been thinking lately she is becoming prettier every day, I always tell her but she won’t believe me. :]Anyway,I think I should be going to the student council office, she’ll definitely scold me if I’m late.

Koleen’s POV

It’s exactly 6pm and I greeted the other council members as I entered the room,“Good afternoon everyone!”