"Y'all wanna sit down somewhere or do grab-and-go?" Blake questioned, looking around to the others.

"Can we just get it and go sit on the beach or something? I'm not really feeling a stuffy dinner." Kace asked and the rest of the group agreed.

The group assessed the options before agreeing on pizza. They grabbed their meals and took off again towards the water. Once the ocean was in view, the calming sound of the waves lapping at the sand clear, they found a spot on the sea wall and took a seat.

"So Blair, how have you liked tour so far?" Dex asked. "Sorry that things have been busy and we haven't really gotten a chance to hang out. Our stupid singer seems determined to keep you to himself."

Blair leaned into Blake. "It's been amazing. A dream come true really. The first few days were rocky, but once Blake and I figured everything out it's been like the best few weeks of my life."

"Have you guys done that? Figured everything out?" Rian asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"I mean, I guess." Blair said looking to Blake for confirmation.

"We're...testing the waters, I guess." Blake said squeezing Blair more closely to him.

"I think we both know where we want it to go, we just haven't like put a label on it. We tried to define it early on and I think that's what scared us both off. But I think he knows that I'm only interested in him and I hope he's only interested in me."

"You know it." Blake said, turning to press a kiss to the top of her head.

"And after tour? What's your plan? I don't mean to pry but the press are wondering and the fans have been asking too. We need to know what to say if and when this comes up. We have an interview tomorrow and I want to make sure we don't fuck up and say something you aren't comfortable with. You've been good for him Blair, we can all see that."

Blair had to look away as Rian spoke. She knew how dearly Blake held his friendship with Rian and it filled her heart to hear the boy so concerned about what to share about them.

"It's a long term thing." Blake said confidently. "I don't know what that looks like exactly or what it will mean when this tour ends but I'm choosing not to worry about that just yet. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'll deal with the interview as Blair and I have discussed. If you guys are asked anything directly you can answer honestly. We won't ask you to lie for us."

Blake nudged Blair giving her the chance to add anything but she was satisfied with his answer so she just nodded to show her agreement.

The group settled into silence as they ate and enjoyed the people watching on the beach. It wasn't often the group of them could be out in public without being swarmed. The beach was surprisingly secluded though and they managed to enjoy their meal in peace, Kai only had to ask a few fans to wait until they were done eating before approaching them.

Their phones dinged as the tour manager, Easton, texted them to let them know the bus had been parked and their belongings taken up to their rooms in the hotel for the night. It was their first off day in over a week and Blair was beyond excited to be sleeping in a real bed, though she suspected if Blake had his way, they wouldn't be doing much sleeping.

"I think I may go ahead and Uber to the hotel, babe." Blair said quietly as she finished her dinner.

"You okay? Need me to go with you?" Blake asked his voice and eyes full of concern.

"No, no. You stay, all those girls want to meet you and I don't want to deprive them of that. I'm just tired and was thinking a hot shower and a nap sound like heaven. You can come over when you get back."