ѕρє¢ιαℓ | ƒσυя

『 Lee Minho 』

Lee Minho

I was on my way to last class. But what the fuck did I just see-

I recalled catching sight of a tall freshman throw some punches at the bully, Changbin before slamming his lips against the shorter's. I tried to brush the memory off.

I spotted Chan on our usual seat, and felt a smile immediately spread on my face. Look who's looking gorgeous today as well. I took a seat next to him, greeting him with our usual 'hey' + a fist bump. He turned his attention to a boy in the front row, accepting some files from him. I sat silent,

Why is Bang Chan so ethereal?

Everything about him is perfect. And no matter how long we've known each other for, these butterflies in my stomach won't get used to the feeling of being so close to him. My heart won't agree to beat normally when he's around. And we literally spend almost the entire day with each other.

That's unhealthy, isn't it?

I popped open the can of iced coffee I just bought, after placing one for Chan on his table. The familiar, pleasant fragrance made me feel home.

Along with Chan's sweet, sweet smell. His presence. Him.

"So how are you holding up?" I asked, and Chan looked at me confused.

"Holding up with what?"

"Your new roommate." I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

"You didn't tell me he was THAT cute."

I coughed, choking on the coffee I just sipped. Whatever Chan said afterwards did not make it into my ears as I cleared my throat to recover from choking.

"..You think he's cuter than me?" I pouted, feeling my heart sink just a little bit. I kinda hoped he'd say no.

"Oh I get it. You were jealous he's adorable." I heard Chan chuckle. I smacked his arm, but really,

Where's the lie though? Of course I'm jealous. Not jealous that Felix is adorable, but that Chan thinks he is.

I sighed, feeling another unpleasant tug on my heart.

Did I just make the worst mistake of switching rooms?

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘