t̷h̷i̷r̷t̷y̷

Summer Break

"It just means we're lovers living under the same roof, Felix."

Felix huffed, pouting furiously. "No! If we're in the kitchen, we're kitchenmates and if we're in the bedroom we're bedroommates! So generally we're apartment...." Felix paused, thinking deeply, "Oh, apartmates!"

Chan chuckled, scooting closer to the boy on the opposite end of the sofa who wore only an oversized blue hoodie. "Should I kiss you to knock some brain cells into you?"

"You just wanna kiss right? That's why you won't agree with my roommate theory." Felix narrowed his eyes, attempting to maintain his glare. But he failed. Just a few seconds of looking at Chan up close and he had already melted into a smile. Without waiting for Chan to respond, Felix planted a quick peck onto Chan's lips, then snuggled closer.

"You know.. people say if you continue to look at bright things, your eyes will start to hurt but I guess you're an exception." Chan said, combing Felix's fluffy hair with his fingers.

Felix moved back to look at Chan, confused. He took a moment to process what Chan had said, then a wide grin spread onto his face. "The you're an exception too, Channie."

Cooing at the adorable smile, Chan gestured for Felix to move onto his laps. The blond obeyed, now cuddled on Chan's lap. Interrupting the two, Chan heard his phone go off. Felix grabbed it from the coffee table and handed it over. Chan eyed the notification.

Minmin :3 [view]
> Just thought of this.. Switching rooms with you that day was the best decision I've ever made.

Chan smiled at the text. He placed his phone away, tightening his grip around the boy in his arms. He nuzzled his head against Felix's neck,

"Baby, I love you."

E N D
___________________

___________________a;nSo there's a special of 15 chapters, do you guys want to read it published as a separate book or should I put it here? It's currently in my drafts as a separate book

___________________
a;n
So there's a special of 15 chapters, do you guys want to read it published as a separate book or should I put it here? It's currently in my drafts as a separate book...

Also! Go check out my new MinSung book, NOTES.