e̷l̷e̷v̷e̷n̷

Felix contently skipped through the hallways, arms swinging on either sides as the hood of his lime green hoodie bounced behind his back. After a couple of days had passed, he was not bothered by the stares people shot his way. He had also once overheard the words 'I can't believe he lives with Bang Chan', soon learning that the gossipers were majorly envious.

Felix stopped at each and every room he came across, with one intention in heart; find Chan. He was determined to introduce his roommate to his friends, so here he was, spending his first two classes hoping to spot the blond somewhere. (Felix had sincerely told his English teacher that he wanted to look for his friend. It's safe to conclude that not a single soul can say no to the genuine boy.)

Throughout his scavenger hunt for Chan, Felix had to bow multiple apologies to the many classes he interrupted, including the quiescent art class he distracted. An exhausted sigh escaped his lips.

Felix had no idea where he had walked off to. It was dead silent, he couldn't spot even one student around. The institute was massive, he was still unfamiliar with the way around. He slowed down on his foot, eyeing some locked, nameless doors.

Minutes flew past before Felix noticed a partially open door. He immediately stopped on his track, hopeful. His eyes lit up once he read the label, grinning ear to ear as he inched forward.

'Music Room'

Felix froze in his spot, he heard unclear mumbling from inside the room. He cautiously peeped in through the open crack, hoping to catch a glimpse of the familiar blond head.

And maybe he shouldn't have.

For a happy existence like Felix's, he didn't know hurt. In that very moment his pearly eyes watched the two people's every movement, Felix did not know what he was feeling, but he hated it, he desperately wished he didn't feel it. Before he could catch his breath, he had run off. Far, far away from the sight he wished to unsee. In unfamiliar ways, his heart itched, sank, burnt and ripped inside and with every step through the halls, the memory replayed in slow motion; the way Minho's cheeks were flushed red, the way Chan's hands carefully wove into his brown strands of hair, pushing it back. The way his other hand stayed intertwined with Minho's, the proximity between the boys, and the way Chan leaned in to touch their foreheads, right before Felix shut his eyes and stormed off.

It was a mistake to look for Chan.

___________________

___________________a;n"Lime green hoodie-"

___________________
a;n
"Lime green hoodie-"

*flashbacks of the lime green detergent that burnt Felix's throat in Number----*
The problem with me when I have pre written chapters is that I get iMpATiEnT