f̷i̷v̷e̷̷

"Here, the notes I told you about. I hope it'll help."

"Thank you, Woojin." Chan smiled, accepting the binder from a boy in the front row. (Woojin was one of the very few students Chan didn't hate, in fact, he was a generous, sweet person who got along well with everybody.)

Chan and Minho were settled for their last class. Their professor, Mr. Hyojong, was always late and it wasn't any different this year.

"So how are you holding up?" Minho asked, catching Chan's attention, as he opened up a can of iced caramel macchiato.

"Holding up with what?"

"Your new roommate."

Chan exhaled, "You didn't tell me he was THAT cute." He intently watched Minho's reaction; the boy choked on his drink. "And his Korean ain't as bad as I expected."

Minho cleared his throat before pouting, "..You think he's cuter than me?"

"Oh I get it. You were jealous he's adorable." Chan let out a chuckle as his friend smacked his arm.

The chatters and gossips were abruptly silenced, causing both Minho and Chan to look up. Chan's face twisted into a grimace. It was Seo Changbin, a sophomore they shared some of their classes with. He smugly walked in, earning intimidated glances from the students around. This time however, something in his appearance wasn't the same.

"Who the fuck actually beat him up?" Chan whispered in amazement to Minho, eyeing the purple bruises on Changbin's face. (He was not in the least concerned, just surprised someone fought the bully back.)

"I saw that happen with my own eyes," Minho replied in a whisper, leaning in towards Chan, "it was a super tall freshman, man he had godly visuals." Minho sighed at the memory.

"He got some balls do to that. He's even busted that fucker's lips." Chan replied, now disinterested.

"What? That wasn't a punch or anything. It was a kiss."

Chan's eyes popped out at Minho's blurt, "Wait- What the fuck? You mean some tall guy punched him, the worst bully," Chan paused to point at Changbin chilling with his gang, "then proceeded to kiss him rough enough to bust his lips?"

Minho nodded dramatically, ready to spill the tea while Chan listened, (like two aunties gossiping) "I was frozen in spot after witnessing him harshly pull Changbin by the collar to devour his face." He exaggeratedly shook his head to wipe the memory off, "Then he shoved Changbin away and walked past me. He was like- 'What are you staring at? He's a bitch for beating up my friend but I couldn't resist those plump lips okay?'" Minho narrated in disbelief, finally catching his breath.

Chan thought for a moment, then rolled his eyes, "Well, he deserved that punch."

___________________

Character 5 ѕєσ ¢нαηgвιη

『 • sophomore • 20 years old • bitchy bad boi • almost always up to no good • short as hecc • rap god in secret • bullies people for the hecc of it (also bc he's an asshole) • feared by the entire campus • v

• sophomore • 20 years old • bitchy bad boi • almost always up to no good • short as hecc • rap god in secret • bullies people for the hecc of it (also bc he's an asshole) • feared by the entire campus • v. muscular, can probably break ur neck in one go (only if he can reach ur neck-) • an actual bitch • gotta admit, he hot af •

 muscular, can probably break ur neck in one go (only if he can reach ur neck-) • an actual bitch • gotta admit, he hot af • 』

___________________
a;n
let's totally ignore that hyunjin is in the back of the second photo pls i beg u-